New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 205 of 313 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2041
    did a 360 single PR last night, on the road to a 405lb pull, once you break the 315lb, its all mental, time to deload for a week, then try again for a double or triple.., once you do six on a certain weight, its time to increase the weight again, kahit incremental lang..

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2042
    First time to join group exercises dito sa FF. Focused on abs, mali ata nasalihan ko, di pa ako makasabay sa mga kasama ko sa class: (

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2043
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    First time to join group exercises dito sa FF. Focused on abs, mali ata nasalihan ko, di pa ako makasabay sa mga kasama ko sa class: (

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    any updates? pr etc?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    any updates? pr etc?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Haven't been doing much weights yet so haven't made a PR on that area. Focus ko lang ngayon boss maglose ng weight, so mostly calorie deficit by cardio. My PR on stationary bike is 3 hours-although hindi straight, rest lang to lift weights. Nagslow down na weight loss ko to around .8 to 1lb/week, well, still fat, but I am not depriving myself with anything anymore. From 7000 calories/week deficit when I started working out, it is now down to 3000/week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Haven't been doing much weights yet so haven't made a PR on that area. Focus ko lang ngayon boss maglose ng weight, so mostly calorie deficit by cardio. My PR on stationary bike is 3 hours-although hindi straight, rest lang to lift weights. Nagslow down na weight loss ko to around .8 to 1lb/week, well, still fat, but I am not depriving myself with anything anymore. From 7000 calories/week deficit when I started working out, it is now down to 3000/week.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    .....food for thought...

    Weight Training VS Low Intensity Cardio - Best Way to Burn Fat? - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2046
    ^ Master, how do you compute for calories burned through strength training? I am big on calorie counting kasi, and myfitnesspal automatically computes it as -5 calories/minute. Then, if I do 15 reps x 4 sets, does it only equate to 1 minute worth of strength training lang?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2047
    simple...buy a fitbit with heart rate monitor..it tracks the hr in real time..unlike samsung s3 gear which i also have....from there youll have a ball park figure how many calories you burn in a day...if your watch says its 3500cal, you can eat upto 3k as long as your food tracking is spot on...so do only 2200-2400 just to make sure or until you get the hang of it...another way is the bro science calculator...in fairness medyo accurate sya...12cal per pound of body weight it you want to lose, 15 to maintain, 17 or more if you want to gain..let say 200lb ka....x 15cal=3000cal is maintainance...if to lose, its 12cal or 2400cal...got it?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2048
    Thanks for the tips. I always thought the calorie estimate from Fitbit is inflated. My Charge HR which I got last December is dying on me na, the battery only lasts for less than a day compared to 3-4 days when I first got it. That feedback on Gear S3 is useful, coz I was eyeing that as a replacement for the Fitbit. Siguro tiyaga nalang dito sa Fitbit ko until the internal battery totally gives up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks for the tips. I always thought the calorie estimate from Fitbit is inflated. My Charge HR which I got last December is dying on me na, the battery only lasts for less than a day compared to 3-4 days when I first got it. That feedback on Gear S3 is useful, coz I was eyeing that as a replacement for the Fitbit. Siguro tiyaga nalang dito sa Fitbit ko until the internal battery totally gives up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    our blaze is more than a year old na...its with the wife

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #2050
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    our blaze is more than a year old na...its with the wife

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Not sure nga if I shortened the Charge HR's battery life because I use a wall charger to juice it up. I am really looking for a replacement now, kasi I just charged it before heading for work, and just halfway my day, almost empty na yung batt. How does the Gear S3 do in calorie and activity tracking? I think it is the best looking Smartwatch out there aside from Tag Heuer's.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread