New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 199 of 312 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    baguio? walk walk walk
    Umuulan boss. Aside from getting drenched in rain, I also don't trust my shoes to do slippery uphill runs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Umuulan boss. Aside from getting drenched in rain, I also don't trust my shoes to do slippery uphill runs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    hihi, i always bring my gear kahit out of town, even my oly shoes kasama..

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    ginawa ko na yun. favorite ko peanut butter pero natatakot din ako baka masobrahan.
    masobrahan kuya sa?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    masobrahan kuya sa?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    sa mani. kasi pag nasobrahan kasa mani ma-arthritis ka, so mag-stuck ang mga joints, maka-exercise ka kaya.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1985
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    hihi, i always bring my gear kahit out of town, even my oly shoes kasama..
    Been back to the gym na boss since I got back sa Manila. I weighed myself, and I lost a total of 22.8lbs since the middle of March. I still eat chocolates once or twice a week though. Raymond Guttierez idol! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Been back to the gym na boss since I got back sa Manila. I weighed myself, and I lost a total of 22.8lbs since the middle of March. I still eat chocolates once or twice a week though. Raymond Guttierez idol! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    most of it papi is water, thats always the initial phase, good job, now the real work begins, how to maintain it and lose more, it will be a slow process this time coz the body has adapted to your regimen, btw i have a friend who is a physique fitness competitor, came up to me yesterday and told me if im willing to train him, his coach went back to his old job sa FF, i said bawal sa AF yun, but we can train together and i can share some knowlegde on macros and stuff, pero i said take it easy on me, im 18 years his senior..sched nalang problem namin...

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1987
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    most of it papi is water, thats always the initial phase, good job, now the real work begins, how to maintain it and lose more, it will be a slow process this time coz the body has adapted to your regimen, btw i have a friend who is a physique fitness competitor, came up to me yesterday and told me if im willing to train him, his coach went back to his old job sa FF, i said bawal sa AF yun, but we can train together and i can share some knowlegde on macros and stuff, pero i said take it easy on me, im 18 years his senior..sched nalang problem namin...
    That is impressive! Really would like this to go on for the long run. Someday magiging Mr. Big na din ako!

    I am more of maintaining a calorie deficit lang for now. More on cardio. Sa una it was difficult not to see any changes on my weight, but now, weekly I see the progress. My clothes used to fit me perfectly, now parang hiphop na mga damit ko. Need a new set for gym and the office.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Been back to the gym na boss since I got back sa Manila. I weighed myself, and I lost a total of 22.8lbs since the middle of March. I still eat chocolates once or twice a week though. Raymond Guttierez idol! LOL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wow! Going hardcore, huh.
    Great work! I started keto March 10 and I'm 26 libras lighter now. Keep it up, Sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1989
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Wow! Going hardcore, huh.
    Great work! I started keto March 10 and I'm 26 libras lighter now. Keep it up, Sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the kind words, boss! Is that keto combined with gym? How much calorie deficit do you get per week? My cardio and portion control only nets me -7000 calories weekly. Would love to learn more from you guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,177
    #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, boss! Is that keto combined with gym? How much calorie deficit do you get per week? My cardio and portion control only nets me -7000 calories weekly. Would love to learn more from you guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Keto, bulletproof intermittent fasting and exeRcise. Am not really keeping track of my calorie intake/deficit.
    . Bulletproof coffee in the morning
    . I don't eat until 1 or 2pm (from here I can have all my keto stUff)
    . I do high intensity weight training (hard and short)
    . No food after 8pm
    Btw, my net carbs is like 10-15 a day.
    Good luck, Sir.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread