New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 196 of 312 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Paano mo nausustain ang ketogenic eating? I tried it twice. The first time was for 4 days and dahil hindi naplano yung grocery, natigil din. Then recently, for two weeks (with weekend cheats). Nauumay na ako sa taba, butter, peanuts.

    I felt stronger running/jogging under this diet pero may limit yung taste buds ko kahit na carnivore ako.

    Mejo natatakot din ako sa choleterol level. Mataas na kasi siya a few months ago kaya papa-check uli muna.

    well, cholesterol is not the problem....weve been brainwashed that its bad, ask a cardio friend what causes heart disease, its not cholesterol, it basically sugar or hyperinsulinemia that causes inflamation, that inflamation causes small cuts sa artery walls, what does the cholesterol do? it repairs that wound causing scars hanggang pakapal sya ng pakapal, if theres no hyperinsulinemia, there wont be any problems...
    about the cholesterol level, sure that it will go up, pero chk, it will be the total cholesterol, your good ones will go up, the bad ones, go down, chk its ratio, plus your blood glucose and triglycedes will take a nose dive..before starting i would suggest have your bloodworks 1st, then compare the numbers in 3-6months..good luck

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    hi guys! i plan to go back to the gym soon. Just turned 40 and i need to get back in shape for my family. Hoping you could give me advice / workout plans , meal plans etc on how to go about it. Stats, 40 , 6ft , 210 lbs.

    I plan to jog muna to loose my gut (major concern) then gym pag ok na. Any advise from seasoned fitness guys are highly appreciated.

    almost the same stats kuya, pero im older than you ng couple of years, its not too late to start..

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Paano mo nausustain ang ketogenic eating? I tried it twice. The first time was for 4 days and dahil hindi naplano yung grocery, natigil din. Then recently, for two weeks (with weekend cheats). Nauumay na ako sa taba, butter, peanuts.

    I felt stronger running/jogging under this diet pero may limit yung taste buds ko kahit na carnivore ako.

    Mejo natatakot din ako sa choleterol level. Mataas na kasi siya a few months ago kaya papa-check uli muna.
    planning and consistency bro. ganda ng benefits ng keto.

    the pants i bought(after keto) are already loose... i need to be patient with these loose pants coz i need to buy pants another size down.

    mirror checks are good shyt too.

    there are so many videos on keto and cholesterol on youtube.

    aside from keto, IF will help. then working out is that extra boost to get you into ketosis extra quick.

    2weeks isnt enough though to get you into ketosis imo.

    there is a 30day keto challenge from ig. i havent tried it but it might be fit for you...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    well, cholesterol is not the problem....weve been brainwashed that its bad, ask a cardio friend what causes heart disease, its not cholesterol, it basically sugar or hyperinsulinemia that causes inflamation, that inflamation causes small cuts sa artery walls, what does the cholesterol do? it repairs that wound causing scars hanggang pakapal sya ng pakapal, if theres no hyperinsulinemia, there wont be any problems...
    about the cholesterol level, sure that it will go up, pero chk, it will be the total cholesterol, your good ones will go up, the bad ones, go down, chk its ratio, plus your blood glucose and triglycedes will take a nose dive..before starting i would suggest have your bloodworks 1st, then compare the numbers in 3-6months..good luck
    dyan nga ako natatawa sa mga kumakain ng BBQ sa food parks, iniiwan nila yun taba sa stick eh, ang hinde nila alam yun bbq sauce na nakapahid sa buong bbq ang mas delikado sa heart nila

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    209
    #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    planning and consistency bro. ganda ng benefits ng keto.

    the pants i bought(after keto) are already loose... i need to be patient with these loose pants coz i need to buy pants another size down.

    mirror checks are good shyt too.

    there are so many videos on keto and cholesterol on youtube.

    aside from keto, IF will help. then working out is that extra boost to get you into ketosis extra quick.

    2weeks isnt enough though to get you into ketosis imo.

    there is a 30day keto challenge from ig. i havent tried it but it might be fit for you...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I feel your dilemma sa pants paps! Lol! Good and bad dilemma though.. good kasi you're losing weight, bad kasi gastos na naman pag bili ng damit.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1956


    after a year..im back sa 315lb deadlift club..reaching for 405...next heavy session ill bring my gopro..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #1957
    goal ko yan 3 plates dl.. i have a long way to go..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Paano mo nausustain ang ketogenic eating? I tried it twice. The first time was for 4 days and dahil hindi naplano yung grocery, natigil din. Then recently, for two weeks (with weekend cheats). Nauumay na ako sa taba, butter, peanuts.

    I felt stronger running/jogging under this diet pero may limit yung taste buds ko kahit na carnivore ako.

    Mejo natatakot din ako sa choleterol level. Mataas na kasi siya a few months ago kaya papa-check uli muna.

    Cholesterol (Part 1): The Real Purpose - YouTube


    ........
    ........

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    goal ko yan 3 plates dl.. i have a long way to go..

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i just try to do 2x deadlift sessions a week, mostly high reps, i lingered sa 225s, once i do 10reps, 315lbs for 3reps was possible, once youve broken the 3plates, 365lbs is close..thats why rami kong kumain ngayon papi..

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1960
    cardio in the morning, leg day later, tonight ill be at spiral buffet...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread