New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 193 of 312 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    ive been guot free for 2 years since starting IF, i thought nag i-IF ka din?
    Interval fasting? I only take my meals within a 6-hour span. I work at night, eat 2 to 3 hours before the gym. Then eat ulit after the gym. Although I am not sure it is gout, I just feel some pain on my heel but it's not a showstopper for me, still can go to the gym.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Interval fasting? I only take my meals within a 6-hour span. I work at night, eat 2 to 3 hours before the gym. Then eat ulit after the gym. Although I am not sure it is gout, I just feel some pain on my heel but it's not a showstopper for me, still can go to the gym.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    its intermittent fasting...ive been doing that for a couple of years, it promotes autophagy or eating of dead unwanted cells and waste, i also do a 6 hr window, my last meal is usually after a workout and a few hours before bedtime, pag hindi a ako naka low carb diet, the insulin spike is anabolic and forces the nurtrients to the muscle cells, also it help me sleep coz kasi may sugar crash afterwards...

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1923
    I think it is also my fault. I've binging on sisig these past few weeks. You won't believe how much protein content it has - 65% haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I think it is also my fault. I've binging on sisig these past few weeks. You won't believe how much protein content it has - 65% haha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    may gout din ako papi,my last attack was 2014 pa, when i stopped drinking and doing IF, no more attacks

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1925
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    may gout din ako papi,my last attack was 2014 pa, when i stopped drinking and doing IF, no more attacks
    I am just unconsciously doing IF. Maybe if I really track it and follow it religiously it will work. If I drink coffee, will it ruin the 6-hour period?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I am just unconsciously doing IF. Maybe if I really track it and follow it religiously it will work. If I drink coffee, will it ruin the 6-hour period?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    no, as long as its black only...no sugar,

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    no, as long as its black only...no sugar,
    Thanks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1928
    045d4c55-29c9-4076-abd6-ca7e5c81e9ef-4356-0000046763bae141.jpeg

    a little motivation.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1929


    post.........

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #1930
    yan lng ang carbs kuya?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread