New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 187 of 312 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,336
    #1861
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    eh di bumabaho ka sa office
    we dont sweat with pushups...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    we dont sweat with pushups...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ilan ba push up mo? kung 20 lang pwede pa, eh sabo niya 3 x 50 eh

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,336
    #1863
    20 hinihingal ka na?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1864
    question, do i lose less calories if I am playing games on a mobile phone while on a stationary bike? napapalaro ako ng games with my phone. It's a great time killer though kasi yesterday I did 2 hours on the bike without noticing it. Right now, naka 1.5 hours na ako and masakit na pwet ko.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,145
    #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    question, do i lose less calories if I am playing games on a mobile phone while on a stationary bike? napapalaro ako ng games with my phone. It's a great time killer though kasi yesterday I did 2 hours on the bike without noticing it. Right now, naka 1.5 hours na ako and masakit na pwet ko.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    you'd probably burn more calories if your hands were on the handlebars, and your trunk muscles were moving about...
    but gaming while biking is still better than just sitting on the couch while gaming.

    rationalize... rationalize...

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you'd probably burn more calories if your hands were on the handlebars, and your trunk muscles were moving about...
    but gaming while biking is still better than just sitting on the couch while gaming.

    rationalize... rationalize...
    That is interesting doc D. Although if those muscles are working during a bike session, my trunk muscles should ache or atleast feel something right? I currently don't feel anything there even with long hours on the bike. Or maybe there is a proper position to do it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    question, do i lose less calories if I am playing games on a mobile phone while on a stationary bike? napapalaro ako ng games with my phone. It's a great time killer though kasi yesterday I did 2 hours on the bike without noticing it. Right now, naka 1.5 hours na ako and masakit na pwet ko.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    go ask OB about yout butt problems, i bet the gay community has an answer for that.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    That is interesting doc D. Although if those muscles are working during a bike session, my trunk muscles should ache or atleast feel something right? I currently don't feel anything there even with long hours on the bike. Or maybe there is a proper position to do it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    easier solution?..just purchase a fitbit with a hr, you can track your calorie expenditure in real time, then track your macros using myfitnesspal

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    go ask OB about yout butt problems, i bet the gay community has an answer for that.

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hahaha! Most definitely!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,138
    #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    easier solution?..just purchase a fitbit with a hr, you can track your calorie expenditure in real time, then track your macros using myfitnesspal

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I actually wear my Fitbit Charge HR everyday. Weekly, I average 80000 to 110000 steps. Problem lang sa Fitbit, it does not track steps while on the bike. Which is why, I don't hang on the handle bars when using the bike and just let my hands loose. Kaya siguro mas sumaket butt ko dahil all my weight is being carried by my behind the entire time. I need OB's butt expertise on this. LOL!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread