New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 150 of 312 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,205
    #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Paps Uls.. Mahal mo Talaga si Cathy.... your always on the guard sa mga post Nya...

    By the way Paps. .. may forklift ka ba 5tonner?
    Sir one click lang naman po para makita lahat ng thread na may new post

    btw yes meron 5T

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    844
    #1492
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Believe it or not sir, I eat bacon, steak, salmon, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter, olive oil, etc. I eat in moderation of course. I maintain to only have less than 2,500 calories a day. For women I think less than 1,500 calories a day dapat.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paps, ano yung 2500 cal/day? Nett or total consumption?

    Sayang ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ko. I'm trying to maintain my current weight. I used to be 178 lbs last July, down to 143 lbs. I'm on the shorter side (about 5'4") Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    I'm only doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week. I used to just eat canned tuna pero parang napaka unhealthy at nakakasawa, so I started eating our usual food (but less rice).

    I might try weights but I dont want to be too big kasi di ako katangkaran Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    My only concern right now is sleep. I'm only averaging 6 hrs of sleep. Any suggestions how to get better sleep.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Paps, ano yung 2500 cal/day? Nett or total consumption?

    Sayang ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ko. I'm trying to maintain my current weight. I used to be 178 lbs last July, down to 143 lbs. I'm on the shorter side (about 5'4") Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    I'm only doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week. I used to just eat canned tuna pero parang napaka unhealthy at nakakasawa, so I started eating our usual food (but less rice).

    I might try weights but I dont want to be too big kasi di ako katangkaran Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    My only concern right now is sleep. I'm only averaging 6 hrs of sleep. Any suggestions how to get better sleep.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sleep?..one word " documentaries"

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    LOL!!! hahahaha! oo nga! My friend is small and thin and she is 128 lbs na. I don't know how 130 lbs looks like sa lalaki and I assume at least 5'7" ang height ng guy.
    Yes I'm 5'7. And My aim is to look like those guys in Korean telenovela with super slim suits.

    Actually, I got so thin lately nan naging ginawin ako. I can't even stand the Aircon in Shangrila mall or sometimes in Megamall netong. Cold spell period from January to Feb.

    I even had chest pains when temperature dropped in early morning. Siguro sa sobrang pagkapayat Jo lumiit ang body Jo pero lungs ko

    naiwan malaki. 190lbs ako dati

    What's wrong with 132, diba Pacquaio needs to weight 135lbs sa isang division to fight. So parang ganun Lang, look at Pacquiao in the senate with a coat and tie, diba Magpantay sya magdala

    Hun friend mo ha 128lbs mataba pa yun, my wife weights only 105lbs, and her best friend girl from the gym weights 102lbs. Silang dalawa lagi ko kasama and that's why lagi kami tinitignan sa malls

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    132, ano ka girl? eh mas mabigat pa 1st warmup set ko ng deadlift, aero ha? like richards simmons? ..kala mo sakin lang cardio? its rowing sometimes farmers walk, im a fan of functional strenght sports like strongman, i can do carbs also, pero i just like the feeling of endless energy throughout the day....no more mid afternoon slum, plus my sleep is better, i wake up 3-4am in the mornings....btw
    ultra marathon athletes are using this protocol becoz no need for gels, yung stored fat is their energy supply, an average healthy person has around 40k calories in his body as fuel, pero dapat you need to be fat adapted first.
    Have you seen the bodies of Tom cruise, Matt Damon, Ben affleck and Vin Diesel. Bagsak an sa accountant may tyan na si Ben affleck, kinda worried with this guy, kahit he stars in dawn of justice parang depressed sya ngaun.

    Si Tom cruise ganun, bagsak na katawan Nya dun sa huling movie Nya yun NCIS sya. Matt Damon's body in the last Bourne movie is disproportionate . Even diesel in the trailer of f8, parang matabang ver, ni The Rock.

    What's my point? My point habana tumatanda ka weight lifting is not anymore an option Kasi kahit na Silat na mega Hollywood stars can't maintain

    I m just giving you good advice since you have th discipline na naman. Why not do ballroom dancing, arnis, na Lang para more an natural exercise

    Look at the matrix, one reason why the Matrix is popular is because seemed looked fabulous in suits with their slim bodies

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,755
    #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Look at the matrix, one reason why the Matrix is popular is because seemed looked fabulous in suits with their slim bodies
    Hindi naman slim si Keanu dun? Ganda ng katawan niya sa Matrix.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Have you seen the bodies of Tom cruise, Matt Damon, Ben affleck and Vin Diesel. Bagsak an sa accountant may tyan na si Ben affleck, kinda worried with this guy, kahit he stars in dawn of justice parang depressed sya ngaun.

    Si Tom cruise ganun, bagsak na katawan Nya dun sa huling movie Nya yun NCIS sya. Matt Damon's body in the last Bourne movie is disproportionate . Even diesel in the trailer of f8, parang matabang ver, ni The Rock.

    What's my point? My point habana tumatanda ka weight lifting is not anymore an option Kasi kahit na Silat na mega Hollywood stars can't maintain

    I m just giving you good advice since you have th discipline na naman. Why not do ballroom dancing, arnis, na Lang para more an natural exercise

    Look at the matrix, one reason why the Matrix is popular is because seemed looked fabulous in suits with their slim bodies
    well, its none of your business what i want to look like, talk is cheap, if you want to prove a point, you are welcome to join me on my workouts, if not, do us a favor, get a chair, tie your balls overhead and jump...pls dont reproduce

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,755
    #1498
    Or better yet OB should post a pic of his gym fit body. Why would a guy want to look like those payatot Korean guys parang hindi maipagtatanggol sarili.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,205
    #1499
    alam nyo naman si OB updated sa pop culture

    para sa kanya di na uso ang lalakeng macho maskulado

    for OB this is the new gwapo:



    diba OB?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,872
    #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Or better yet OB should post a pic of his gym fit body. Why would a guy want to look like those payatot Korean guys parang hindi maipagtatanggol sarili.

    Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    +1000 Maybe we'll get a better idea of what body type OB is aiming for.

    Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread