New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 138 of 312 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #1371
    Coffee done.. mag babakal time 😶

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Probably later shall get the keyfob. Might catch on you during your PM sessions, if i saw someone with BIG, isipin ko ikaw na yun haha

    Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk
    bro, hows the place?...i was there this evening....masikip... raming tao

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    bro, hows the place?...i was there this evening....masikip... raming tao

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Let you know bro, i'll go later and do a light cardio workout. Nuod pa ako PBA eh haha

    Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Let you know bro, i'll go later and do a light cardio workout. Nuod pa ako PBA eh haha

    Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

    kulang pa gamit....

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,229
    #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    kulang pa gamit....
    Dumating ako mga before 10 medyo marami pa tao sa mga machine pero sa taas o weights maluwag. Nun pauwi na ako, pwede na maglaro ng habulan sa loob, bilang na bilang na tao.

    Tingin ko sa una lang yun dami ng tao

    Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #1376
    Sounds like a few more anytime fitness gyms will open soon. I want that purple amulet too lol

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Dumating ako mga before 10 medyo marami pa tao sa mga machine pero sa taas o weights maluwag. Nun pauwi na ako, pwede na maglaro ng habulan sa loob, bilang na bilang na tao.

    Tingin ko sa una lang yun dami ng tao

    Sent from my Alcatel_7049D using Tapatalk
    i was there in the morning with wife, i saw a friend and ask if we could train chest together, i retured in the evening to meet with owners and did some light cardio work, novelty talaga yung treadmill with youtube....just bring headphones...there are equipment na di pa din dating.....

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1378
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Sounds like a few more anytime fitness gyms will open soon. I want that purple amulet too lol

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

    if youre from the south, i think there is a new one in santana grove near bf, baka may pre selling pa sila na 2k a month

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    #1379
    ^ Another branch opened recently at robinson's las pinas

    to be or not to be, that always confuses me!
    Last edited by baludoy; February 21st, 2017 at 07:56 AM.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1380
    haha, biniro ako ng club manager...sir opening and closing po kayo... why not bakod lang pagitan...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread