New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 116 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3125
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    3 years ago, I was able to consumed 1 1/2 order of Tombstone Burger (Zark Burger) under 10 mins, that was like 2000 calories. Also tried Heritage Hotel's Oversized burger- thats equivalent to 10 patties 220grams each. Inubos ko in 3hours.Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread
    Will ask about that guy Neil. Do you know him personally, sir?


    Sent from my iPhone
    ako yun...

    hindi napunit, my wife is around 120lbs, gulat ako kasya yung pants nya sakin, sa calves masikip

    pre-judging


  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #1152
    Bo bander looks crazy.

    Phils got this...

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Bo bander looks crazy.

    Phils got this...
    top 5 lang sya, judges are looking for more streamline look, nabuyo ni arnold 2 years ago, si ramy ang liit na... no more freaks allowed, si phil? wala pa, hintay natin mag carb up at pag nag intake ng salts, dun naglalabasan yung veins lalo sa final night...


    man saw this online, made my kinda teary eyed


  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1154


    live stream

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    45,976
    #1155
    I find bodies like that so unattractive. It is not natural at all Parang mamamatay ng maaga sa steroids at kung ano anong supplements at shakes yan.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    top 5 lang sya, judges are looking for more streamline look, nabuyo ni arnold 2 years ago, si ramy ang liit na... no more freaks allowed, si phil? wala pa, hintay natin mag carb up at pag nag intake ng salts, dun naglalabasan yung veins lalo sa final night...


    man saw this online, made my kinda teary eyed

    I hope dexters legs and back blow up tomorrow. It looks small compared to phils. Rhoden might get 2nd place. Cedrics upper wasnt loyal. Hehehe he looks great though.

    I like lui's commentary..

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I find bodies like that so unattractive. It is not natural at all Parang mamamatay ng maaga sa steroids at kung ano anong supplements at shakes yan.
    yes, i understand, theyre trying to change it, two years ago it was worst...coz of the distended stomachs...

    img_0047.jpg

    then arnold stepped in, criticized the judging.....now believe it or not theyre kinda smaller now, im just fan of the lifestyle, freakiness and the weight they can lift...but to take what they are taking....no need...im good, i know what they are taking, the steriods are not the problem, its insulin, it more anabolic than testosterone, when they reach a certain size, they take clebuterol and over the counter T3(thyroid meds) to increase metabolism and lose weight...maam, the truth is most if not all professional athletes are on the juice, even in the olympics, its even state sponsored...the drugs are just tailored to the needs of the athlete, if its for endurance,strength or size...im still hoping it will be like when it was arnolds time, when it was more symmetry than size...


    pero thats long gone, btw most of guys in arnolds era are still alive and healthy...

    check out the mens physique category, its much more pleasing to the eyes, and very much attainable without drugs...


  8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I hope dexters legs and back blow up tomorrow. It looks small compared to phils. Rhoden might get 2nd place. Cedrics upper wasnt loyal. Hehehe he looks great though.

    I like lui's commentary..

    pizza at salts yan all night para mag ugat...si lui pinapakingan ko kanina sa gym, i took a pic of my arm for comparison, ang layo ng ugat sa kanila hahaha

    img_0046.jpg

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,473
    #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I find bodies like that so unattractive. It is not natural at all Parang mamamatay ng maaga sa steroids at kung ano anong supplements at shakes yan.
    Welcome to the real world. Strength has always been a part of human history. Arnold just made it beautiful. Latest historical Filipino is Hidilyn Diaz Silver at Olympics at Rio. Before that Betina was winning medals.

    Gym and fitness centers are popping up everywhere in metro manila. In the past decades badminton, cycling triathlon and boxing are popular. Now its crossfits time, I love seeing women who can lift heavy weights 45kg-100kg and throwing it down.

    Dallas Mccarver a rookie in the Open Class can lift serious weights...

    Dallas McCarver Trains Back & Reaches a Deadlift Goal of 800lbs+ - YouTube

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Welcome to the real world. Strength has always been a part of human history. Arnold just made it beautiful. Latest historical Filipino is Hidilyn Diaz Silver at Olympics at Rio. Before that Betina was winning medals.

    Gym and fitness centers are popping up everywhere in metro manila. In the past decades badminton, cycling triathlon and boxing are popular. Now its crossfits time, I love seeing women who can lift heavy weights 45kg-100kg and throwing it down.

    Dallas Mccarver a rookie in the Open Class can lift serious weights...

    Dallas McCarver Trains Back & Reaches a Deadlift Goal of 800lbs+ - YouTube
    laki potential nya kasi still young, parang 25-26 only, after 5 years we see if mag mature pa sya...pero im seeing si mcmillan as the nxt mr O after phil's 9th( he'll try to beat 8)

    btw we're going to palawan this nov, im trying to lose a bit....motivation ko ngayon are mens physique, like stephen cao....


Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread