New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 321 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buti ka pa hirap mag gain. ako hirap na ngayon mag lose after mag gain!
    nagstart ako dati 5'6 125lbs, ngayon 165lbs na! ang hirap mag papayat......

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pepengtom View Post
    buti ka pa hirap mag gain. ako hirap na ngayon mag lose after mag gain!
    nagstart ako dati 5'6 125lbs, ngayon 165lbs na! ang hirap mag papayat......
    ang laki ng dinagdag mo sa timbang ah.. baka naman nasanay ka ng kumain ng marami kaya hirap ka magpapayat

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There is no gym near my new place so I bought this cheapo stepper for my required aerobic exercise. Wala pa 2 months, the hydraulic oil is already leaking!

I don't like the stationary bikes and tread mills but I'm thinking of getting the elliptical stepper. I'm still trying to make up my mind because I don't like the models I'm seeing. I like to do hard aerobic workouts for at least 45 minutes 3 times a week.

What I'm doing now for the meantime is running up and down a flight of stairs! I'm doing it 50 times and I will try to hit 100 times regularly to maintain the required pulse rates.

So, Tsikoteers, how do you exercise? I mean the regular aerobic workout that the doctors order to maintain good health.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    752 replies, 38 pages and 11,367 views.

I believe this topic is worthy of having a sub-forum for itself :shake:

within this thread, "what music do you listen to when working out?" question was asked.

My reply: I just downloaded 4 different versions of the TV Series "The Contender" :clap:

junzto, you can re-post your question from the thread you created and been deleted.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uy fafa Kards... nabuhay hehe.

Too bad most of the active members in this thread are no longer fit haha (myself included hahaha)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    juntzo: yoga twice a week to supplement my cardio. weights naman 5-6 times a week.

malakas magpahaba ng muscle yung yoga. helps in achieving that lean look instead of looking bulky.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's a misconception my fellow GM dehadista...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    There is no gym near my new place so I bought this cheapo stepper for my required aerobic exercise. Wala pa 2 months, the hydraulic oil is already leaking!

I don't like the stationary bikes and tread mills but I'm thinking of getting the elliptical stepper. I'm still trying to make up my mind because I don't like the models I'm seeing. I like to do hard aerobic workouts for at least 45 minutes 3 times a week.

What I'm doing now for the meantime is running up and down a flight of stairs! I'm doing it 50 times and I will try to hit 100 times regularly to maintain the required pulse rates.

So, Tsikoteers, how do you exercise? I mean the regular aerobic workout that the doctors order to maintain good health.
    talagang motivated ka kapatid ah, thats good. running up and down the stairs is much better than doing nothing. anong models ang pinagpipilian mo sa elliptical machine?

BTW, nagpupunta ako sa gym mon thru friday.

Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Uy fafa Kards... nabuhay hehe.

Too bad most of the active members in this thread are no longer fit haha (myself included hahaha)
    amf, ano nang nangyari senyo? hehehehe

I just finished taking a week off for my recuperation. It looks like I will be completing the entire MAX-OT 6 month routine

weeks 10 thru 13:
    day 1 shoulder and triceps
    standing d-bell press (12,10,6,3,1) 3x6
    seated military press 2x6
    side laterals 2x6
    tricep pressdown (12,10,6,3,1) 3x6
    skull crusher 2x6
    seated tricep ext'n 1x6

12,10,6,3,1 denotes:
    1x12 rep, 1x10 warm-up sets
    1x6 rep, 1x3rep, 1x1rep acclimation set

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    juntzo: yoga twice a week to supplement my cardio. weights naman 5-6 times a week.

malakas magpahaba ng muscle yung yoga. helps in achieving that lean look instead of looking bulky.
    San ka nagyoyoga? How much? Ako din eh, nagpapalapad ako ngayon (chest)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    That's a misconception my fellow GM dehadista...
    I stand corrected 'veed.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread