The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 74 of 321 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124174 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i do sell whey protein... hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    hi phat... how is this working for you? ok ba? ok ba ang whey protein for protein diet? I'm also trying sooo hard to loose weight so less to almost 0(esp at night) sa carb like rice.
    well... di ko lang alam kung effective talaga yung workout ko or nakaka-tulong talaga ang whey protein, pero mukhang lumaki arms ko kahit papano. sabi din kasi nung mga tao sa gym namin na lolobo daw ako sa whey protein. pero naisip ko naman, ano pa use nung mga mega-mass ek ek na supplements? habol ko lang naman kasi yung protein e, since diet ko mostly veggies and fish. ayoko na rin nung canned tuna, ang taas ng sodium. mare-retain lang din yung water sa katawan ko.

btw, nakita ko to sa toby's for 1,080 pesos:

kinda cheap considering 36 pesos (price divided by # of servings=1080/30 servings) lang per serving. anyone tried this? ok ba ang taste?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ilan protein grams per serving?

hindi ba masmura mrm? 2300 / 74 servings parang P31 lang

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    di ko alam kung ilan e... the only problem is, i don't have 2k. hehehe. pero i could skip the whey protein part muna since nasa losing weight stage pa naman ako. ipon muna. would do with peanut butter on bread and a glass or two of milk muna.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    you dont need whey when losing weight...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    do you count to failure on the last set? or on each set?

thanks

i do 12 reps at 1st set...
    un 2nd sk 3rd dun ako count to failure...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm only 15 yrs old and my height is only 5'3 and my weight is 164 lbs.. tanong ko lang pag nag weights ba ako kasabay ng diet papayat ba muna chest and arms ko bago lumaki o magiging punggok dahil magiging muscles ung taba ko and mababa ung height ko.. nagpapapayat kc ako and parang walang nagagawa ung treadmill..need suggestions lang po..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Weights won't make you thinner. You need a more comprehensive workout and diet plan.

Treadmills don't do sh*t. Go outside, walk, run, bike!

What I did to lose weight in high school, I walked an hour before class everyday, and an hour home (I commuted, but I walked to the terminal instead of taking the short-ride jeeps). I also joined the CAT corps (that's a great way to lose weight), and by fourth year, my regimen included 100 pushups a day, half-an-hour's marching, an hour of biking or running every other day, and some light weights. I went from 200 to 150 in just a year.

Weights won't do it. You need an active lifestyle (not just 30 minutes of treadmill work every day) to keep your metabolism up, and lots of cardio exercises.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just swim maybe for an hr a day.

:fly:

Edit had to do it for my asthma

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Lift weights na magaang and do high reps. You need to diet first and muscle toning. You're still a growing kid. You're ideal weight is between 110 to 125lbs.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread