New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 321 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    share ko lang: I discovered a new technique to endure a 30-min running treadmill

Movie Themes.

Last edited by oldblue; September 11th, 2006 at 01:25 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ayos to, im looking for movie themes na pwede ma download=)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    anybody suggest a good exercise ball? brand and where to buy.
    tia

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Guys,

question... My trainer instructed my to do the heaviest I can lift(barbell bench press). But during the 3rd set. I could hardly get 1 or two reps It seems I was too tired. Anyway he recommended that I change my routine. Do the heaviest for the first set(12 reps) for ex 15KG, then 12.5 2nd set(12reps), then 10KG 3rd set(12 reps). Is this OK? Can I do this for all my other excercises like for the biceps, shoulders etc. I'm not used to lifting the heavliest just something/maximum weight that I can do atleast 3 set with 12 reps each, in full range. I was thingking if I use the heaviest I can lift, I can't do the full extension nor complete 12reps for each set. I though the workout would not be effective.

Also, kelan ba pinaka ideal magsupplements? after the workout right? can I do it even in between when I don't workout? or baka abuse na to?

ano inputs nyo sa optimum whey as supplement?

oh gods and gurus, please answer my question...

thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    Guys,

question... My trainer instructed my to do the heaviest I can lift(barbell bench press). But during the 3rd set. I could hardly get 1 or two reps It seems I was too tired. Anyway he recommended that I change my routine. Do the heaviest for the first set(12 reps) for ex 15KG, then 12.5 2nd set(12reps), then 10KG 3rd set(12 reps). Is this OK? Can I do this for all my other excercises like for the biceps, shoulders etc. I'm not used to lifting the heavliest just something/maximum weight that I can do atleast 3 set with 12 reps each, in full range. I was thingking if I use the heaviest I can lift, I can't do the full extension nor complete 12reps for each set. I though the workout would not be effective.

Also, kelan ba pinaka ideal magsupplements? after the workout right? can I do it even in between when I don't workout? or baka abuse na to?

ano inputs nyo sa optimum whey as supplement?

oh gods and gurus, please answer my question...

thanks

drop set tawag dun...best way to do that is to have a partner/spotter...immediately after the first set bawas ka agad tapos do the 2nd set, then bawas and do the third set.u need a partner para mabilis magbawas. ako ang ginagawa ko pag nagda-drop set ako ay count to failure....pede to kahi sa anong work out

un supplement bili ka ng isang bote may instruction dun...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    do you count to failure on the last set? or on each set?

thanks

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what i do know... weight are not that heavy but the repetition is to failure, for toning, i dont want to get big, dont want to look like the hulk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    speaking of supplements... i'm only taking whey protein to make up for my diet (GR8 ang gamit ko ngayon). losing weight stage kasi ako. saan ba mura ang ON 100% whey protein? kahit yung 2lbs lang para masubukan ko. recommended siya dito sa internet e.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    some good reads regarding drop sets...
    http://www.dolfzine.com/page587.htm
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/james20.htm

i'm planning to have something like this fabricated for home use, any tips on the specs, height, width, dimensions? how big ba dapat mga handles? 1 inch?

here's the link to the page.
    http://www.gymcor.com/triceptor.html

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by phat_azz View Post
    speaking of supplements... i'm only taking whey protein to make up for my diet (GR8 ang gamit ko ngayon). losing weight stage kasi ako. saan ba mura ang ON 100% whey protein? kahit yung 2lbs lang para masubukan ko. recommended siya dito sa internet e.
    hi phat... how is this working for you? ok ba? ok ba ang whey protein for protein diet? I'm also trying sooo hard to loose weight so less to almost 0(esp at night) sa carb like rice.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread