New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mas malala problem ko ngayon boss theveed kasi katatapos ko ng "bulking cycle", (read - just got married and a 4 month old baby) i'm about 18%bf - nilaspag ako ni kumader hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ako yata 0% BF, hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Haha! parepareho pala tayo problema. trying to loose weight. pero what worked for me, I cut down on carbs(like rice) esp at night. as much as possible puro salad and meat/fish(grilled mas ok). drank only water as much as possible(yeah right!). totally cut down(lessen) soda, junk food and sweets(yeah right! haha). hirap nung una, pero naka-adjust. I did this without my trainers advice hehehe. but he said it was ok, as long as I did'nt skip any meals. sabi nya nuon, I do the cardio workouts he planned and monitor how my body responds, pero nainip ako hehehe.

sometimes even if you have free time to go to the gym... hirap din. I tried working out on consecutive days, argh! Sobra pagod! sometimes sa sobra pagod di na nagagawa ideally ibang workouts. mas OK talaga atleast a day or two days rest in between. I feel I maximise my workout and my body responds better if I have some rest in between.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    incidentally i cut my carbs so much that i lose so much weight... medyo ok, nawala tiyan ko, bad thing is total body medyo nadamay din, so lately im eating rice inclucing dinner para magkalaman ulit

pwede bang lumaki ulit pero yung tiyan maiiwan? posible ba to?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes as long as you keep the fat consumed in check and time your carbs right.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau
    hehehe my bad. fairly young - 19yo. btw, have you surf this site www.t-nation.com? lots of cool and useful info.
    yeah, I've seen that site before along with fortifiediron.com and elitefitness.com

I cant keep up with those sites, too much info in so little time. Unless I get bored with my routine and new supplement has come out, then I browse those sites for in-depth info.

Imau, I guess the wife and I need to have a baby para mag gain ako ng weight, hahaha.

I'm 31 and metabolism is still FAST I didnt pay much attention to nutrition/food intake until October of 2005. Siguro naman by 35 y/o 150lbs na ko although my BMI is currently at 21.14 (normal weight). 1-lb a month (15-months) lang lord, masaya na ko...hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hey guys, what a good workout to tone up flabby love handles ?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    hey guys, what a good workout to tone up flabby love handles ?
    Decrease your caloric intake then try the TABATA method http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....4-046-training

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Thanks! Areas around the tummy are so difficult to target.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^ tell me about it. try tabata then see what it does to your body. I've tried it and I have good results, though I'm not sure if the result was from the work-out itself or the puking after the 4 minutes session hehehe

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread