New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 321 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban7g
    just went to our village gym today,.. chest-tricep workout,,.. grabe hina ko na sa bench press, from the previous 160 up to 200lbs. (almost 2 years ago) , ngayon 120lbs nangamote nako, hirap na kainis. 1-2x a week na lang me maggym kasi,.. tsk tsk tsk! ...kakatamad narin ehh,.. hehehe!
    6mos ago i was lifting 270 to 300... and my weight back then is only 145lbs... now... maybe 90lbs na lang... yun ang sobrang olats!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Hey Guys,

may questions ako sa protein diet. i'm actually at a stage where i'm beginning to loose weight and some "taba" my next plan (once I get to that stage after what i'm doing now-cardio and diet(weight loss)) is to build up and tone only. i'm not aiming for mr. universe or anything hehe. i'm planning lately to build up my protein diet, and I was wondering how do these protein whey and other supplements help? are they substitutes for protien food like lean meat and stuff? are those mass building supplements for body builders only? and how is it taken in? sorry, gym dummy in the house

thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please visit PBFB.CO.NR, dami nang info dun... And don't worry, it takes AGES and lots and lots of serious dieting, training to even get close to a pro-bodybuilder state hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    haha! basta target ko lang beer belly ko

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cardo: no such thing as spot reduction hehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rayban7g
    For those peeps who wants to improve your physique, shed a lot of weight and whole body workout,.. SWIMMING is the best!!! Before, I usually gone every week in Marikina Sports Cntr. sa mga hindi pa nakakapunta, why don't you try it, mura lang pati, P30 lang 1-to-sawa. I think their sked is 8-11am, then break, resume at 1-430pm nga lang. Opens at Tues to Sunday, close every Monday. FYI to those who are interested. :D
    actually not much sa swimming with regards to shedding weight, the problem with swimming kasi is that you have to have that certain level of fitness, i mean kung beginner ka you wont easily reach your max heart rate since di ka makakalaps ng marami, took me a month of continuous swimming before i could do 30 laps straight

but the good thing about swimming is that its low maintenance, you can do without swimming for a month and not worry na kokonti laps mu the next time, the key is the breathing

best weight shedders are still running and spinning

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    running, especially marathon types shed weight...

Muscle weight.

Not the kind of weight you want to lose.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    running, especially marathon types shed weight...

Muscle weight.

Not the kind of weight you want to lose.
    but i understand that muscle weight cant be lost, fat ang pwede, so when you lose bulk during cardios fat yung nalose mu and not muscles

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    actually not much sa swimming with regards to shedding weight, the problem with swimming kasi is that you have to have that certain level of fitness, i mean kung beginner ka you wont easily reach your max heart rate since di ka makakalaps ng marami, took me a month of continuous swimming before i could do 30 laps straight

but the good thing about swimming is that its low maintenance, you can do without swimming for a month and not worry na kokonti laps mu the next time, the key is the breathing

best weight shedders are still running and spinning
    Hi Miles,
    What is spinning?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    but i understand that muscle weight cant be lost, fat ang pwede, so when you lose bulk during cardios fat yung nalose mu and not muscles
    oh no my friend, you're misinformed... high intensity sprint sessions can maintain, even help muscle growth, marathon type kills it since your glycogen stores are depleted and it uses muscles as energy.

Don't forget that fats are stored as a reserve energy source, until other energy sources are readily available, it will not be utilized that much.
    Last edited by theveed; May 26th, 2006 at 06:22 PM.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread