New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 321 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone knows of a relatively cheap gym in ortigas / libis area?

the cheapest that I know is in Holiday Inn Galleria Suites...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oldblue,
    why dont you want the distraction of a tv or a pretty girl? it helps pass the time and will help ease your boredom. personally, for me, doing the treadmill with no distractions will make the 15-30 mins seem even longer. (kaya naiinis ako sa gym ko e, walang tv hehe)

if you really want to focus on your running, i suggest changing your mp3 playlist every session so that the songs dont get too monotonous. and change not just the songs but also the genre to keep it interesting.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2: Mura nadin Gold's pare depende din kasi kung ano balak mong gawin and how often you plan to go.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    M2: Mura nadin Gold's pare depende din kasi kung ano balak mong gawin and how often you plan to go.
    thanks... sa Holiday Inn kasi P1200/month (kasi affiliate company kami).

more on cardio lang ako and mga twice a week lang kaya medyo nanghihinayang ako.

saan na lang ba pwede mag jogging (after office hours) sa ortigas area? am thinking sa ultra area....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2: Ultra mismo... yung open field... alam ko may entrance lang yan eh... although that info is based on my assumptions a decade ago nung nasa HS palang ako hehe.

Di ba pwede sa mga villages? Sabihin mo lang punta ka clubhouse hehe...

Kung cardio lang gagawin mo sobrang lugi ka sa gym pre... Bili ka nalang cardio machine hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks theveed...

may bayad nga sa ultra - di ko lang sure magkano ang entrance ngayon... pwede din naman sa sidewalk around ultra / st. paul's pasig.

sabi ng gf ko... pwede din daw sa loob ng aguinaldo. hehe. safe na safe! (kaso lang daw... kung makatitig yung ibang sundalo parang may x-ray vision... hehe).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    anyone knows of a relatively cheap gym in ortigas / libis area?

the cheapest that I know is in Holiday Inn Galleria Suites...
    yes holiday inn galleria suites P1k a month but you have to apply in groups of 8. may free use of pool pa. that was when we inquired.

kung balikan ka libis/ortigas area, fitness first na talaga. one in eastwood and one in winsum tower. yun nga lang medyo mahal mga 2500 a month na ngaun. and one thing I hate about the winsum branch, ang hina ng shower probably bec. nasa topmost floor.

I recently joined Gold's Galleria and terminated my Fitness First membership. nakatipid din ako ng malaki sa travel time, parking fees and fuel expenses, water bills (hindi na ako naliligo sa bahay, kasi walking distance lang naman gale sa office ko) and of course, the towels. (no more wet towels in my bag). plus I get to see working-out celebs daily like Julianna Palermo, Ana Capri, some members of Hot babes like Gwen, Ella V, Anna Leah atbp. mga 2000+/month sya.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto
    Watch the pretty lady in front of me do her stuff. Watch the behind wiggle, watch her jugs jiggle. Most of the time I go to the gym (8-9am) there seems to be plenty of pretty women.

Hallucinogen with some of their hits:
    Trancespotter
    Demention
    Orphic Thrench
    Beautiful People
    Dark Magus
    LSD
    Alpha Centauri
    Shamanix
    Snarling Black Mabel

Edit: Progressive trance which start out somewhat slow/medium and speeds up.

Also, would you believe my wife practices her "singkil" with them?

thanks man. try ko mga music na ito. btw, what's singkil?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bwiset ang FF, pang matrona't baklang tambayan ang lintek na lugar kainis...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    oldblue,
    why dont you want the distraction of a tv or a pretty girl? it helps pass the time and will help ease your boredom. personally, for me, doing the treadmill with no distractions will make the 15-30 mins seem even longer. (kaya naiinis ako sa gym ko e, walang tv hehe)
    hehehe, it's really a distraction for me. even the TV. lalo na kung may food ads if I can only turn off my mind, gagawin ko eh hehehe. I tried this twice already long ago, pinikit ko mga mata ko. nalaglag ako sa treadmill, kakahiya

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread