New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 305 of 321 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Game???

above average na...hahaha

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    no gym for the past 4 days, they close the gym in the place i stayTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread room workout muna at tabata para hindi mawala sa momentumTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    no gym for the past 4 days, they close the gym in the place i stayTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread room workout muna at tabata para hindi mawala sa momentumTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Push up
    Sit up
    If you have a beam strong enough you can hold on to, pull up.

Making do with what you have where you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Wow just past 4 days lang? You’re not in Manila? I haven’t gone to the gym since quarantine started. Been doing this na lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    Push up
    Sit up
    If you have a beam strong enough you can hold on to, pull up.

Making do with what you have where you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes, been doing those and pull ups too. got a yoga mat, i do my sit ups, planks, leg raises, burpees etc. with it while tabata songs playing in the backgroundTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Wow just past 4 days lang? You’re not in Manila? I haven’t gone to the gym since quarantine started. Been doing this na lang.
    nope, nasa overseas pa bro. yung hotel na tinitirhan namin previously kami2x lang ng ibang pinoy, but then last week nag-accept ng ibang guests. ayun may iba na gumagamit nung gym. then may nag-inspect from their health dept, pinasara yung gym at pool.

btw, kopyahin ko yang home exercise routine moTsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post

Mukhang gandang warm up to ah.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gourmet chocolate is excellent. Almost like swissmiss ..Sippity sip good. No lactose kuno...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Gourmet chocolate is excellent. Almost like swissmiss ..Sippity sip good. No lactose kuno...
    dyma? i would love to try it kaso not available sa area ko. enjoy! dagdag motivation din yan to finish quickly your routine at may masarap na post wo drink afterTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    dyma? i would love to try it kaso not available sa area ko. enjoy! dagdag motivation din yan to finish quickly your routine at may masarap na post wo drink afterTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Yes its dymatize. The aroma is insane hahahha. Swissmiss x100.

Since im in a deficit i use this as a pre and post. Tomorrow ill get another tub. Hopefully the spiked whey helps abit as a pre...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread