New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 301 of 321 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    Stores selling whey and other supplements are all closed.

Amrap or pushing or pulling to failure is good if you’re doing pyramid, but stand alone, not really advisable as the number of repetitions doesn’t matter that much but “mind and muscle connection.”

For example, if you push up to failure or as many reps as possible, youre focusing on the reps. Other muscle groups maybe working already like the delts if you reach exhaustion, but if you have “mind and muscle connection,” you grow the muscle that you target particularly. In the case of push up, the pecs.

You do it all the time, you’re just going through all motions, which is inefficient and not sustainable in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    kaya nga, i should have bought a bigger container of whey isolate. its convenient to fill in the macros sa panahon ngayon na hindi basta makalabas to buy food.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    just finished a 5lber. another one is ready for pickup, but i'll get it tomorrow. i hope the fudge flavor isn't as bad as the cookies&cream lol

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    just finished a 5lber. another one is ready for pickup, but i'll get it tomorrow. i hope the fudge flavor isn't as bad as the cookies&cream lol
    hesitant ako to get a 5lber at madali ako magsawa sa flavorTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread i normally get 2 different flavors of 2lbs each

3. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    hesitant ako to get a 5lber at madali ako magsawa sa flavorTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread i normally get 2 different flavors of 2lbs each

Am used to getting a 10 pounder. Milk Choco flavor.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Am used to getting a 10 pounder. Milk Choco flavor.

how long for you to consume a 10 pounder broTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread for dedicated bodybuilders, its a lot cheaper to buy in bulk. i might get a 5 pounder in my next purchase. either choco or vanilla lang gusto ko, madali ako maumay.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    how long for you to consume a 10 pounder broTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread for dedicated bodybuilders, its a lot cheaper to buy in bulk. i might get a 5 pounder in my next purchase. either choco or vanilla lang gusto ko, madali ako maumay.

You guys are lucky.. lactose intolerance sucks. Isopure and niche brands lng pwede sa akin. At least available pa lol

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    You guys are lucky.. lactose intolerance sucks. Isopure and niche brands lng pwede sa akin. At least available pa lol
    go yoghurt!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    maganda yan isopure, less carb and sugar, kaya lang hindi available where i am. the only whey isolate i found was the api's iso elite. taste okay though a bit on the sweet side for my liking. i'm bulking up a bit since i started taking protein supplement and lifting better, maybe because of the sugar. i'm still on a low carb diet though.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2020

I’m taking 2 scoops 30 mins before and another 2 an hour after every session.

Sometimes I mix it with Quaker Oats as my breakfast.

I think 3 weeks or less is a fair estimate for a 10 founder (97 servings).

After 3 straight months, I’ll take 3 weeks to a month off cycle of all my supplements.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I’m taking 2 scoops 30 mins before and another 2 an hour after every session.

Sometimes I mix it with Quaker Oats as my breakfast.

I think 3 weeks or less is a fair estimate for a 10 founder (97 servings).

After 3 straight months, I’ll take 3 weeks to a month off cycle of all my supplements.

i see, a 10 pounder pack is just perfect for your needsTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

i'm mixing it with pre-soaked whole oats too but i like the vanilla flavor, not with the chocoTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

nice practice of off cycling the supplements intake. good for the internals. i'll do that tooTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    go yoghurt!
    yesterday my yogurt spoilt after waiting for me unsealed for 2 days. i didn't know they spoil so fast after opening. drank 3L just to flush the "microbes"

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread