New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 298 of 321 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What's your current plank threshold, sir?Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    deym! di ko inabot yung 20secs interval niyaTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread maybe because pang ika 8 rounds na yung planking and i substituded the step on chair with burpee and the plank followed the dips which burned a bit the triceps.

i'll try doing the planking alone and find out my threshold, for benchmarking langTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What's your current plank threshold, sir?Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

i did 3mins sirTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread. i think i can do more but the elbows start to feel discomfort even with the cushioning of a yoga mat. i should have bought the thicker mat instead. btw, its a challenging but good mid-section exercise

3. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    I did boxing (and basic of Kali) before, mitts and bags everyday except on Sundays, and sparring sessions twice or thrice a week. My BFP went down drastically and I became so lean. For me, boxing and its circuit training is a very effective cardio exercise much like HIIT. Unlike jogging or walking, it isn’t boring especially if you have an opponent throwing punches at you. Also, it will add another skill set to your arsenal just in case.

Now, I’m into natural bodybuilding. No roids or synthetic HGH. Just whey protein, creatine, BCAA, and testobooster as supplements, but a lot of chicken breasts and eggs everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    I did boxing (and basic of Kali) before, mitts and bags everyday except on Sundays, and sparring sessions twice or thrice a week. My BFP went down drastically and I became so lean. For me, boxing and its circuit training is a very effective cardio exercise much like HIIT. Unlike jogging or walking, it isn’t boring especially if you have an opponent throwing punches at you. Also, it will add another skill set to your arsenal just in case.

Now, I’m into natural bodybuilding. No roids or synthetic HGH. Just whey protein, creatine, BCAA, and testobooster as supplements, but a lot of chicken breasts and eggs everyday.

i would love to try boxing too or probably muay thai. but i think its no more suited to a middle aged guy like me. tama lang yung walking ang jogging, siksik na lang earbuds sa tenga para less boringTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

you must be very fit, with all those supplements to nourish your muscles. do you compete in bb competitions?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i would love to try boxing too or probably muay thai. but i think its no more suited to a middle aged guy like me. tama lang yung walking ang jogging, siksik na lang earbuds sa tenga para less boringTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

you must be very fit, with all those supplements to nourish your muscles. do you compete in bb competitions?

It’s hard to join competitions without using steroids and expect to win. I’m on natural. Mine is more on aesthetics. But, maybe when the right time comes, who knows.

Right now, I’m still in bulking phase, my body fat is between 17 to 20, and I can’t label it as “very fit”. Most of my buddies are in the threshold of 10 percent and others are in single digit.

The supplements are just there to reach your desired macros.

Just try boxing. In my gym, there are men in 50s or early 60s who are still active in the mitts. There was one caucasian guy at 72 years old who still could box. If you’re still in your 40s, it’s not yet too late. Boxing coaches are flexible. Boxing is very effective in losing weight.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Covid-19 virus at gym? No problem...Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Covid-19 virus at gym? No problem...Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

wtf, is that a woman or trans?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    wtf, is that a woman or trans?
    I have no idea but 100% a she... Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

She got bigger biceps than what i have...
    no flexing here just a photoshoot after we won the company sponsored basketball championship tournament...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yari na si crush! Crush is crushed!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yari na si crush! Crush is crushed!
    +1.....how about a 1on1 challenge?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread