New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 269 of 321 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    train mo na coach! 140-150 is light. i dunno if 180+ is safe Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    I remember 140-150 is not light e. Depende kasi sa age. I cannot find the site anymore pero it specifies there na you should only reach X heart rate of you are extremely fit

Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    180 is too high papi

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Baka himatayin na ko sa 180 hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Dami kasing sites, iba iba information.

I can't find the site anymore which specifies the range of heart rate for minimum or maximum for fat burning
    Mas important is the deficit..remember..12 to lose..15 to maintain, 17 to gain...if you want to lose..multiply your current weight by 12..if its 130..around 1500-1600..if nahihirapan ka sa meals..may online weekly packed one..microwave mo nalang..

1 Best Healthy Food Delivery Services In Manila | SPOT.ph

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    CrossFit Open 15.1 FRONING vs FRASER - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I remember 140-150 is not light e. Depende kasi sa age. I cannot find the site anymore pero it specifies there na you should only reach X heart rate of you are extremely fit

Baka himatayin na ko sa 180 hahaha
    start slow... 2-3 sessions na light. then a faster pace.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    CrossFit Open 15.1 FRONING vs FRASER - YouTube

these two are freaks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mas important is the deficit..remember..12 to lose..15 to maintain, 17 to gain...if you want to lose..multiply your current weight by 12..if its 130..around 1500-1600..if nahihirapan ka sa meals..may online weekly packed one..microwave mo nalang..

1 Best Healthy Food Delivery Services In Manila | SPOT.ph

I was doing ohp.. then nakita ko yun log.. log press is so much easier to drop sa upper chest Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread also better stability lifting it because of the handle bar. what's your 2cents bout logs? and vs ohps?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I was doing ohp.. then nakita ko yun log.. log press is so much easier to drop sa upper chest Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread also better stability lifting it because of the handle bar. what's your 2cents bout logs? and vs ohps?

Depends on your wrist...masakit sakin pag log press coz i have small wrist..sakin walang diffrence if you do both..as long as its pain free...any exercise that you do standing up is the best one..yung iba, they dont like doing presses overhead coz its painfull sa core...they dont know assistance training yan sa squats, deadlift and benchpress...reseach ka papi " how to brace your core on major lifts" sama mo din valsalva maneuver ...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Depends on your wrist...masakit sakin pag log press coz i have small wrist..sakin walang diffrence if you do both..as long as its pain free...any exercise that you do standing up is the best one..yung iba, they dont like doing presses overhead coz its painfull sa core...they dont know assistance training yan sa squats, deadlift and benchpress...reseach ka papi " how to brace your core on major lifts" sama mo din valsalva maneuver ...

yeah I've been doing bracing... beltless deads are good. brace then lat engaged then liftoff

about the logs. saktong sakto sa wrist ko yun handle bar ng log. also no shoulder pain. the width is also sakto sa shoulder ko. sarap mag logs Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

di ko nagawa yun GHR sayang. pwede rin pala abdominal dito aside from back stuff...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    What weight do you start using a belt on deads papi? Mamaya deadlifts pala ako...puno ng pancakes yung system ko from last night..hope that helps

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    What weight do you start using a belt on deads papi? Mamaya deadlifts pala ako...puno ng pancakes yung system ko from last night..hope that helps

ayaw ko muna mag belt.. this slow 5x5 will set the tone for longevity.

one rep max with belt around 200ish lng. Injured my back going down because slamming weights were frowned upon. now with the wood platforms, I think it'll be safer...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread