New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 264 of 321 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    For heart rate, I simply feel my pulse for 10 seconds and start counting. After that, I multiply by 6 and I get my HR/min. What's really useful for me is the GPS. Everything else is simply listening to your body and what it tells you.

I've trimmed down my gym routine and eliminated what I think for me is useless. It's just biceps, triceps, decline barbell bench press and weighted sit ups, 3 sets x 15 reps. I do this twice a week and I'm done in 20 mins. For Olympic snatch and power clean, once a week only. I get results this way. I used to be in the gym for 2hrs and I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

Less is more, I guess in my case.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    After doing this for almost 3 decades..ive been blessed to have gyms just a few meters from my house/office etc..the 1st one was eumorpho lakas tao, it was the premier hardcore gym in the 90s..just a 10 minute walk from my parents house..there was even a gym along our street where me and my friends stayed for hours..its either there or the basketball court..my office used to have a gym upstairs..even when i moved to a different house, there is always one just a stonethrow away...now there are 6 in a 500m radius from my home...i still workout everyday, my nervous system still seems to recover quickly..i added yoga on the weekdays which really helps with the recovery....

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    After doing this for almost 3 decades..ive been blessed to have gyms just a few meters from my house/office etc..the 1st one was eumorpho lakas tao, it was the premier hardcore gym in the 90s..just a 10 minute walk from my parents house..there was even a gym along our street where me and my friends stayed for hours..its either there or the basketball court..my office used to have a gym upstairs..even when i moved to a different house, there is always one just a stonethrow away...now there are 6 in a 500m radius from my home...i still workout everyday, my nervous system still seems to recover quickly..i added yoga on the weekdays which really helps with the recovery....

my new gym is 10minutes away. but work holds me back Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread today I'll be local I need to lift Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    my new gym is 10minutes away. but work holds me back Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread today I'll be local I need to lift Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Im at AF right now

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Im at AF right now

I need to sleep before hitting the iron later...

meron muscle&fitness mag bubukas... I'll drop by pag bukas na

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    8k lang yata ako

2018 data from ‘Health’ app on my phone. So more or less I think I’m also on the 8k range, since I don’t have my phone all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Me. I jog for 1 hour everyday sa gabi.

Wow! I jog 2x to 3x only in a week. And I do it in the morning. Don’t have the time and the energy (with all the daily stresses) to do it at night. Hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post

2018 data from ‘Health’ app on my phone. So more or less I think I’m also on the 8k range, since I don’t have my phone all the time.

Pag gabi para pag tapos dinner and shower na agad

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    405lbs deadlift - YouTube

Boom!!! 405lb monday

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    this girls lifting 4 plates Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

She is Still Using Fake Weights - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this girls lifting 4 plates Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

She is Still Using Fake Weights - YouTube

No self respecting person will do that, just for 15mins of fame...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread