New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 262 of 321 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Better than Apple Watch?
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I had nothing but praise for my old fitbit..app is 2nd to none..go chk the vivofit if the hr function runs 24hrs..if it does not the fitbit is a better choice...it monitors total caloric expenditure 24/7

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Better than Apple Watch?
    For pure fitness watch...yes..A friend has an apple watch..he says it doesnt have the dedicated 24hr hr monitor...you need to turn it on manually..but the battery wont last a day..my old blaze lasts 3days...for comparison...i have a s3 gear, ganun din parang apple watch...it will turn on automatically if it detects activity..i regret buying it..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *MR_BIG18 - if I may ask, how old is your fitbit? how’s the battery life now compared before when it was new?

the garmin vivofit4 doesn’t have the hr monitor at all, while the fitbit alta hr has the 24/7 hr monitor.

in terms of form factor, the alta hr is also the better choice. However, one of my concerns is the battery performance. based on specs, the alta hr can last 6 days... but after how many months, years or cycles? the reason why i included the vivofit4 in my options. it uses the replaceable coin battery that can last up to 1 year (based on their claim).

and i agree with you about the fitbit app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    *MR_BIG18 - if I may ask, how old is your fitbit? how’s the battery life now compared before when it was new?

the garmin vivofit4 doesn’t have the hr monitor at all, while the fitbit alta hr has the 24/7 hr monitor.

in terms of form factor, the alta hr is also the better choice. However, one of my concerns is the battery performance. based on specs, the alta hr can last 6 days... but after how many months, years or cycles? the reason why i included the vivofit4 in my options. it uses the replaceable coin battery that can last up to 1 year (based on their claim).

and i agree with you about the fitbit app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    More than 2++ years old....its now my wife's daily driver...and still no issues, it really helped me well when i started to do calorie counting 3 years ago...what i did was my food intake depended on how many it says on the fitbit.....

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Oh ok. Thanks!! I’m still holding out on jumping on the way while wearable tech... don’t want to have an additional gadget to charge everyday.

For pure fitness watch...yes..A friend has an apple watch..he says it doesnt have the dedicated 24hr hr monitor...you need to turn it on manually..but the battery wont last a day..my old blaze lasts 3days...for comparison...i have a s3 gear, ganun din parang apple watch...it will turn on automatically if it detects activity..i regret buying it..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Oh ok. Thanks!! I’m still holding out on jumping on the way while wearable tech... don’t want to have an additional gadget to charge everyday.
    Basta sir...if purely for calorie counting purposes at hr monitoring...fitbit is the way to go...if say for spotify, go pro control etc...s3 or apple watch...there is a saying jack of all trades but master of none....ganun ang samsung at apple

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    More than 2++ years old....its now my wife's daily driver...and still no issues, it really helped me well when i started to do calorie counting 3 years ago...what i did was my food intake depended on how many it says on the fitbit.....

you mean the battery still performs as it was 2 years ago? good to know that!

thank you sir! now leaning on the fitbit. plus the rumour that the charge 3 will be out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kabute13 View Post
    you mean the battery still performs as it was 2 years ago? good to know that!

thank you sir! now leaning on the fitbit. plus the rumour that the charge 3 will be out soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well it used to be 5 days when i was using it...my wife says at the 3rd day its 15%..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    when i use my Xiaomi Mi Band 2 w/ my treadmill the "distance travelled" is surprisingly accurate compared to my treadmill's digital readout.

i mean it does it by measuring the movement of the device itself while strapped to your wrist so basically it just guesses

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    when i use my Xiaomi Mi Band 2 w/ my treadmill the "distance travelled" is surprisingly accurate compared to my treadmill's digital readout.

i mean it does it by measuring the movement of the device itself while strapped to your wrist so basically it just guesses
    How about the hrm? 24hr sya?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread