New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 246 of 321 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Reading the posts here, I somehow got conscious of my calves. Lmao!

Unless, you want to aim for the bodybuilder look, this should not be an issue. For me, I'm simply aiming for the athletic look. I need to be light, nimble and fast for my activity. I cannot be too bulky looking like Arnold. lol
    it depends sa work din. my work sometimes require heavy lifting. must be ready to change tires in the middle of nowhere[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Unless, you want to aim for the bodybuilder look, this should not be an issue. For me, I'm simply aiming for the athletic look. I need to be light, nimble and fast for my activity. I cannot be too bulky looking like Arnold. lol
    Well, its not true that if you workout youll, look like a bodybuilder..our body doesnt what us to have muscle coz its hard to maintain, the more you have the more calories you need, and if you are natural, 1 or 2lbs a year of quality lean mass is already great..if someone will ask, why in the 1st year i gained a lot of weight? 10 or 20lbs, ill ask them are you sure its muscle? most of it will be glycogen and water inside the muscle cell, again notice the gains will taper off as years go by..1lb of muscle is already an acomplishment.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014

Some people, aside from doing usual exercises like walking or play sports like basketball, they make "papawis" by lifting weights or some would like doing it because they want to lose sheer weight as well.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Some people, aside from doing usual exercises like walking or play sports like basketball, they make "papawis" by lifting weights or some would like doing it because they want to lose sheer weight as well.
    Well...exercise does help but its only 20% of the whole equation..food, quantity, quality and timing is still king..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Well, its not true that if you workout youll, look like a bodybuilder..our body doesnt what us to have muscle coz its hard to maintain, the more you have the more calories you need, and if you are natural, 1 or 2lbs a year of quality lean mass is already great..if someone will ask, why in the 1st year i gained a lot of weight? 10 or 20lbs, ill ask them are you sure its muscle? most of it will be glycogen and water inside the muscle cell, again notice the gains will taper off as years go by..1lb of muscle is already an acomplishment.

I have a mesomorph body type. I bulk quickly when working out in the gym. Trained muscles hold water more than untrained muscles. That's just how it is to improve performance. The body adapts to the stress you put into it. With that in mind, I only work out 2x a week in the gym, 45-60 mins tops.

ill ask them are you sure its muscle? most of it will be glycogen and water inside the muscle cell,
    I agree. Muscle tissue is 70-80% water anyway.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I have a mesomorph body type. I bulk quickly when working out in the gym. Trained muscles hold water more than untrained muscles. That's just how it is to improve performance. The body adapts to the stress you put into it. With that in mind, I only work out 2x a week in the gym, 45-60 mins tops.

I agree. Muscle tissue is 70-80% water anyway.
    Any pics bro?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016

I agree. My gains are mostly from my 1st and 2nd year of lifting. After that, the gains went super slow na haha. But I’m still enjoying it [emoji4]

*brushless
    for me, bulking or size of body depends on your calorie intake and expenditure.
    Eat more calories than you need = bulk (the “bulk itself will depend on how much “more” calories you’re eating)
    Eat less calories than you use = reduce fat (with a little bit of muscle loss)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    I agree. My gains are mostly from my 1st and 2nd year of lifting. After that, the gains went super slow na haha. But I’m still enjoying it [emoji4]

*brushless
    for me, bulking or size of body depends on your calorie intake and expenditure.
    Eat more calories than you need = bulk (the “bulk itself will depend on how much “more” calories you’re eating)
    Eat less calories than you use = reduce fat (with a little bit of muscle loss)

Pics bro?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Pics bro?

Nahhh bro. I prefer to keep it private. Besides, baka ma-judge pa ako haha [emoji4]

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrstealyourgirl View Post
    Nahhh bro. I prefer to keep it private. Besides, baka ma-judge pa ako haha [emoji4]

We dont judge here, you can blur the face..sa BB forums thats what we do,

https://youtu.be/AyO5upMMkn0

the old timers have a saying here, hehe

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread