New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 234 of 321 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    well i was close to that weight buti wala ako stretch marks lang..pero sakin kasi papi..lost the weight in a 10 year period...hindi biglaan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    maganda sayo me goal ka no matter how long will take Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    well i was close to that weight buti wala ako stretch marks lang..pero sakin kasi papi..lost the weight in a 10 year period...hindi biglaan

tagal din ng 10 years.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    maganda sayo me goal ka no matter how long will take Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread
    like all things in life, dapat may long at short..a contants PR or my event etc, like may reunion kami ng family this holy week, pag hahandaan yun...short term is may get together ako with friends this 17th sa tong yang ...pag hahandaan ko yung buffet...how? like eating a few hundred calories less everyday, so when that day comes, even if youve eaten 5-7k calories, no penalty, those little details all add up, even though i eat like there is no tomorrow, i really plan it in advance..one to two weeks...record ko nga..ill just edit out the faces

https://s17.postimg.org/6pga3ewb3/20180202_134638.jpg

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    mmm...how heavy was he before? 50lbs weight loss is not that drastic, ganun talaga ang initial phase then it will taper off, pero cosmetic surgery after only 50lbs...baka he was fat that become skinny fat...if all he did was cardio and no weight training, that usually happens, it is why weight is not a good indicator, body fat percentage is..

He was previously 255lbs. 6'0" yung height nya. He doesn't do weights din kasi. Mostly spin classes and crossfit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    He was previously 255lbs. 6'0" yung height nya. He doesn't do weights din kasi. Mostly spin classes and crossfit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    dont see any issues with his regimen, maybe that he accumulated more fat in certain areas, like the belly, when it was gone, saggy skin, some people naman, well distributed ang fat, like kevin james or jack black

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    mag kaka people power if this is implemented here

It Is ILLEGAL to Be Fat in Japan! - YouTube

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    The speedy weight loss also got his skin to sag. Ang pangit. Now he is considering cosmetic surgery to fix that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    i posted my progress here together with the routine boss.

Ketogenic diet din though never ako nag gym. Regular exercise + run hindi naman lumawlaw.

From 100kg to 70kg in 3 months. Wala din ako supplement strict low carb diet lang talaga.

Sabi nga if it works for him then good pero it may not work for everyone kasi iba iba tayo ng katawan.

Better experiment until you find something that works for you.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post

Ketogenic diet din though never ako nag gym. Regular exercise + run hindi naman lumawlaw.

From 100kg to 70kg in 3 months. Wala din ako supplement strict low carb diet lang talaga.

Sabi nga if it works for him then good pero it may not work for everyone kasi iba iba tayo ng katawan.

ketogenic+calorie counting is the best combo when it comes to weight lost, downside is if you like moving heavy weights, medyo it will affect to volume you normally lift

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post

Challenge now is to keep it off. Great work man!

------------------------------------------
    Stay hungry. Stay humble.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by stayhungry View Post
    Challenge now is to keep it off. Great work man!

------------------------------------------
    Stay hungry. Stay humble.
    make you fattest pic your wallpaper for constant reminder

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread