New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 233 of 321 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posting in between sets. Di naman intense circuit ang program ko ngayon

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Anyone using Keto Fuel? Laki kasi ng nalose ng pinsan ko in 3 months, 50lbs tapos 4x/week lang sya sa gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Anyone using Keto Fuel? Laki kasi ng nalose ng pinsan ko in 3 months, 50lbs tapos 4x/week lang sya sa gym.

you dont need that...just marketing BS..protien shake without the carbs...i rather take in real food

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013

4X/week sa gym is "nila-lang" mo???

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    4X/week sa gym is "nila-lang" mo???
    I go to the gym 4 to 6x/week but I cannot lose that much in that short span of a period.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    you dont need that...just marketing BS..protien shake without the carbs...i rather take in real food

The speedy weight loss also got his skin to sag. Ang pangit. Now he is considering cosmetic surgery to fix that problem.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    The speedy weight loss also got his skin to sag. Ang pangit. Now he is considering cosmetic surgery to fix that problem.

mmm...how heavy was he before? 50lbs weight loss is not that drastic, ganun talaga ang initial phase then it will taper off, pero cosmetic surgery after only 50lbs...baka he was fat that become skinny fat...if all he did was cardio and no weight training, that usually happens, it is why weight is not a good indicator, body fat percentage is..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I go to the gym 4 to 6x/week but I cannot lose that much in that short span of a period.

I wish I have that much time hahaha. 2x a week lang ako sa gym pero I ran/bike 2x a week din.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Kung super laki siya dati like 300lbs and up, hindi maiiwasan ang sagging skin kahit pa mag build siya ng muscles.
    I've been in youtube a million times and even those who transformed from very fat to very ripped, may sagging skin.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Kung super laki siya dati like 300lbs and up, hindi maiiwasan ang sagging skin kahit pa mag build siya ng muscles.
    I've been in youtube a million times and even those who transformed from very fat to very ripped, may sagging skin.
    well i was close to that weight buti wala ako stretch marks lang..pero sakin kasi papi..lost the weight in a 10 year period...hindi biglaan

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread