New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 222 of 321 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    strongggg.

I had a workout last night too.

removed each wheel from the car and detailed the rims and did brake cleaning. 225s are a pain lol. 80ftlb torqued. took me 90min total. a satisfying cardio lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    the increases were incremental paps, doing 5x5 stronglifts helps, and if i can do let say 5 reps sa 225lbs, on my final set, ill try to do 3reps on 247.5lbs, i will not increase weight until i do 5reps on 247.5lb, there are days when you feel good, the jump in weight is higher, pero stick ka pa rin sa 5 rep rule.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I have cousins who have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes kasi. My eldest is around their age when they found out. My uncle and lolo also have it.

Part of me wants to raise them like Brendan Fraser in Blast from the Past hehe.
    i do I.F to beat diabetes, technically what causes diabetes is over insulinization or too much insulin from eating carbs throughout the day, na bu-burnout yung pancreas or na oover used..what intermitent fasting does is it gives your organs time to rest, then in turn bumabalik yung pagiging insulin sensitive natin, meaning, its easier for body to remove sugar from the bloodstream coz may pupunthan na yung sugar sa muscles, kasi all of junk and carbs i eat are only at post workout where im totally drained...for the ordinary Juan that is not a gym rat, eat most of your carbs in the evenings, we were fooled by consumerism to eat and eat( including me)lalo na sa mornings ( kellogs "breakfast is the most important meal of the day")...thats why and raming may sakit, our organs has no time to repair and rest bro.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Anong soln or reliever ginagamit o ginagawa ninyo sa neuropathy? Diabetic 2.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post

can you reverse type 2 with keto - Google Search

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Does this work if by any chance my type 2 diabetes was hereditary?

Edit: But thanks for the enlightenment. I'm still young and doesn't know alot of things on the regarding topic.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

just to clarify, i dont/didnt have/had diabetes, my late father and most of my mother's 7 siblings meron, san ang neuropathy? feet? whats your blood sugar? how is your creatinine? what did your doctor say, yung neuropathy painfull or numbing feeling only? hows your eyes?...asking coz comparing your situation sa friend ko sir

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    just to clarify, i dont/didnt have/had diabetes, my late father and most of my mother's 7 siblings meron, san ang neuropathy? feet? whats your blood sugar? how is your creatinine? what did your doctor say, yung neuropathy painfull or numbing feeling only? hows your eyes?...asking coz comparing your situation sa friend ko sir
    Wala gaano sa kamay. Ang hindi nawawala ay iyung sa legs at foot. Numbness most of the time, pero may instances na may pain sya, mostly after maglakad minsan naman bago matulog. As of the other inquiries hindi/wala pa ako dyan. As of sa blood sugar, pinapatest ako dati lagi at nagoover 100 sya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Wala gaano sa kamay. Ang hindi nawawala ay iyung sa legs at foot. Numbness most of the time, pero may instances na may pain sya, mostly after maglakad minsan naman bago matulog. As of the other inquiries hindi/wala pa ako dyan. As of sa blood sugar, pinapatest ako dati lagi at nagoover 100 sya.

t2 or t1 sir? pag type 2 can be controlled sir sa food choices and exercise...with the doctors advice, misan may metformin, my friend visited my one time and i commented why i your othet leg is bloated, pare puntahan natin yung kaibigan nepro, pag punta namin his bp was 218/110, di na kami pina uwi, he told us wala daw syang nararamdaman, sabi ko yun nga masama, we did the usual test, his creatinine was at the 300s...after a few days in the hospital his condition improved, he is t1 diabetic btw, what happend was, di nya na control yung blood sugar nya, causing his kidney problems, causing his BP to soar, which lead to enlargement of the heart...if t2 only sayo sir, its very easy.....change of lifestyle lang yan sir, if t1 you can still lead a normal life just like gary V..pero continous monitoring lagi sir..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    t2 or t1 sir? pag type 2 can be controlled sir sa food choices and exercise...with the doctors advice, misan may metformin, my friend visited my one time and i commented why i your othet leg is bloated, pare puntahan natin yung kaibigan nepro, pag punta namin his bp was 218/110, di na kami pina uwi, he told us wala daw syang nararamdaman, sabi ko yun nga masama, we did the usual test, his creatinine was at the 300s...after a few days in the hospital his condition improved, he is t1 diabetic btw, what happend was, di nya na control yung blood sugar nya, causing his kidney problems, causing his BP to soar, which lead to enlargement of the heart...if t2 only sayo sir, its very easy.....change of lifestyle lang yan sir, if t1 you can still lead a normal life just like gary V..pero continous monitoring lagi sir..

the best pa din annual checkup

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i do I.F to beat diabetes, technically what causes diabetes is over insulinization or too much insulin from eating carbs throughout the day, na bu-burnout yung pancreas or na oover used..what intermitent fasting does is it gives your organs time to rest, then in turn bumabalik yung pagiging insulin sensitive natin, meaning, its easier for body to remove sugar from the bloodstream coz may pupunthan na yung sugar sa muscles, kasi all of junk and carbs i eat are only at post workout where im totally drained...for the ordinary Juan that is not a gym rat, eat most of your carbs in the evenings, we were fooled by consumerism to eat and eat( including me)lalo na sa mornings ( kellogs "breakfast is the most important meal of the day")...thats why and raming may sakit, our organs has no time to repair and rest bro.

Yes bro although my sugar has always tested normal I'm gonna give IF a try. I could also lose an inch or two.

I just wish I could keep the kids away from junk. Hard to do when all the classmates have packed junk food.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread