New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    is your colleague the type who naps after a meal? inactive or a cardio bunny?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    His dad had a stroke. So it was already hereditary. He is a thin looking guy, probably someone with high metabolism. I don't see him working out, but his choice of food isn't good - snacks on chicharon and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    His dad had a stroke. So it was already hereditary. He is a thin looking guy, probably someone with high metabolism. I don't see him working out, but his choice of food isn't good - snacks on chicharon and stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    my dad died of cancer, i refuse to have go through what he endured.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    dinner

desert

guy beside me is type 1 diabetic, hypertensive and has high creatinine...kawawa naman yung kumpare ko

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post

Sorry to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Back to the gym, for almost 2 weeks after my knee injury. Still my favorite post-workout meal.

Spicy Salmon Salad + California Maki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Sorry to hear this. A relative also passed away from CA recently. It was in the most painful way possible. Died post-op.

Makes me think about my kids. They'll probably learn about death in school too but I dread the day I'll have to talk to them about it.

I grew up on meryendas of soda and biskwit from my grandparents' sari sari store. I can only remember how sleepy I got after the sugar rush.

Now I'm trying to educate my 3 year old about healthy eating. Trying to keep him away from sweets but its hard when they go to school and see their classmates' baon. The first time he tasted cake in a party his face lit up like a beacon.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Sorry to hear this. A relative also passed away from CA recently. It was in the most painful way possible. Died post-op.

Makes me think about my kids. They'll probably learn about death in school too but I dread the day I'll have to talk to them about it.

I grew up on meryendas of soda and biskwit from my grandparents' sari sari store. I can only remember how sleepy I got after the sugar rush.

Now I'm trying to educate my 3 year old about healthy eating. Trying to keep him away from sweets but its hard when they go to school and see their classmates' baon. The first time he tasted cake in a party his face lit up like a beacon.
    no problem paps...i was already in my 30s when my dad died, he was just 54...alam bro, bigyan kita ng tip when it comes your children, let them be kids muna, hayaan mo lang sa cakes, sweets, pasta etc, the important thing is you be the example, i let my daugther eat junk as long as she eats her usual lunch and dinner...then out of blue she'll ask me how many calories shes eating, is this ok or not, na i-instill sa kanila yung habits natin without them knowing it...as long as they are active..hayaan mo lang muna sila papi...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    still recuperating, ill just do a little de-loading deadlift work later, thats why i felt drained, it wasnt 382, the total was 405lbs...the central nervous system took a beating, welcome to the 400lb deadlift club, as JM used to say, pag walang pics, it didnt happen.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    no problem paps...i was already in my 30s when my dad died, he was just 54...alam bro, bigyan kita ng tip when it comes your children, let them be kids muna, hayaan mo lang sa cakes, sweets, pasta etc, the important thing is you be the example, i let my daugther eat junk as long as she eats her usual lunch and dinner...then out of blue she'll ask me how many calories shes eating, is this ok or not, na i-instill sa kanila yung habits natin without them knowing it...as long as they are active..hayaan mo lang muna sila papi...

I have cousins who have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes kasi. My eldest is around their age when they found out. My uncle and lolo also have it.

Part of me wants to raise them like Brendan Fraser in Blast from the Past hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    still recuperating, ill just do a little de-loading deadlift work later, thats why i felt drained, it wasnt 382, the total was 405lbs...the central nervous system took a beating, welcome to the 400lb deadlift club, as JM used to say, pag walang pics, it didnt happen.

strongggg.

I had a workout last night too.

removed each wheel from the car and detailed the rims and did brake cleaning. 225s are a pain lol. 80ftlb torqued. took me 90min total. a satisfying cardio lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread