New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 217 of 321 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Sorry, Sir, was about to add that...no such thing as spot reduce..crunches and sit ups don't work- neither those vibrating belt sold in the market. Exercise burns calories, but it does so evenly, around the whole body. Of course, weight training will give him toned and symmetrical body.
    the legendary vince gironda bans doing crunches and situps in his gym in the 50s and 60s, or else he'll kick you out, doing crunches daw increases waist radius and size, ie mga construction workers di naman nag si-situps pero they have 6packs, his ideas was ahead of his time and invented the steak and eggs diet.....yes...its keto

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Thanks for all the suggestion. I used to lift weights. Do squats (the ordinary one - barbell on the back shoulder), some bend over lifting etc. I planning to do it again but I am still figuring out the schedule since I still want to run and bike after office. My group usually have this long bicycle ride on weekends so a bit of biking is needed on weekdays.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestion. I used to lift weights. Do squats (the ordinary one - barbell on the back shoulder), some bend over lifting etc. I planning to do it again but I am still figuring out the schedule since I still want to run and bike after office. My group usually have this long bicycle ride on weekends so a bit of biking is needed on weekdays.
    so kuya...if exercise is not the problem and you still have a tummy, it is probably the intake..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Do the lifting on weekdays- biking for active recovery po, weekend as your active rest day---avoid carbs before bedtime...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    How tall are you? Ganyan lang target ko. I'm 5'7" currently 85kg. Just want to lose fat. Not so much on gaining big muscles hehehe. I don't lift weights but I plan to again.
    Pareho tayo boss ng weight. Mas matangkad lang kayo sa akin ng 1 inch. Sa lagay na ito I already lost more than 20lbs since March. Sabay natin i-achieve yang weight loss goals natin! ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Pareho tayo boss ng weight. Mas matangkad lang kayo sa akin ng 1 inch. Sa lagay na ito I already lost more than 20lbs since March. Sabay natin i-achieve yang weight loss goals natin! ;)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    i gain weight...body fat decreased..machine at the says im 17%...caliper says 15%...too low i lose strength..lowest if been before was 12-13%

body fat reference...if you dont have a caliper or a scale that measures fat...pwede na to

Visually Estimating Body Fat Percentage | Ruled Me

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015

back to 16%....

a trainer gave me one...terno daw

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mr. BIG.. after 10 years im back in the gym...

I enrolled my 14 yr. old kid sa gym my personal trainer din cya.. to improve his core.. balance, strenght and endurance... mahilig kasi sa basketball.. kinuha ko din cya ng one on one basketball trainer... former PBA player... advice kasi nya enrol ko daw anak ko sa gym... kaya pati na din ako nag enroll and got my self a trainer...

We have been working out for 3 weeks na... mostly ang binibigay palang samin is Dynamic stretching... we have separate trainer din pala... mine is for Conditioning and strenght.... sya naman 6 months training for core muscles and strengh, to improve his basketball skills..

Magkano ba usual rate ng personal trainer sa ganyan? 10 sessions...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Mr. BIG.. after 10 years im back in the gym...

I enrolled my 14 yr. old kid sa gym my personal trainer din cya.. to improve his core.. balance, strenght and endurance... mahilig kasi sa basketball.. kinuha ko din cya ng one on one basketball trainer... former PBA player... advice kasi nya enrol ko daw anak ko sa gym... kaya pati na din ako nag enroll and got my self a trainer...

We have been working out for 3 weeks na... mostly ang binibigay palang samin is Dynamic stretching... we have separate trainer din pala... mine is for Conditioning and strenght.... sya naman 6 months training for core muscles and strengh, to improve his basketball skills..

Magkano ba usual rate ng personal trainer sa ganyan? 10 sessions...
    its 900 per session daw kuya, if basketball, plyometrics for explosive power tapos functional exercise like crossfit..lalakas yan overall, im also trying to include crossfit style workouts after watching this..very inspiring

CrossFit - Killing The Fat Man: Episode 1 - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    382lbs for a double, new PR

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread