New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 216 of 321 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by nissde View Post
    - 1 1/2 month KETO
    - 2 weeks Intermittent Fasting
    - 2x a week 8K run
    - 3x a week dumbbell workout

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
    good work...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post

Me- 3 weeks ago (1 month IF, 4months keto)....payatot! From 86kg down to 72kg...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How tall are you? Ganyan lang target ko. I'm 5'7" currently 85kg. Just want to lose fat. Not so much on gaining big muscles hehehe. I don't lift weights but I plan to again.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    How tall are you? Ganyan lang target ko. I'm 5'7" currently 85kg. Just want to lose fat. Not so much on gaining big muscles hehehe. I don't lift weights but I plan to again.
    whats your pant size kuya?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    whats your pant size kuya?

I have measured it. But a few months ago I bought a size 35 (inches) denim pants. Mas luwag na siya ngayon at yung belt ko umisod na din ng isang butas hehehe.

To be honest, Im perfectly fine with the size of my arms and legs - they just need some toning. But my belly is still big hahaha.
    I'm a bit skinny fat. Small extermities with bulging mid section.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I have measured it. But a few months ago I bought a size 35 (inches) denim pants. Mas luwag na siya ngayon at yung belt ko umisod na din ng isang butas hehehe.

To be honest, Im perfectly fine with the size of my arms and legs - they just need some toning. But my belly is still big hahaha.
    I'm a bit skinny fat. Small extermities with bulging mid section.
    if your pants are 35in (research vanity sizing) technically youre 37in..ideal waist line is youre height in inches divided by 2..so if youre 5 7" dapat 33.5 actual size(tape measure not pant size) kuya

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    sumobra yata kuya....do keto sparingly, dapat 3 months before summer..lakas mag papapayat nyan..hows the strength?

Leg power suffered po, it's like I'm stuck at 200libras max (keto). But yeah, followed your reco about refeed/ carbs cycling...it's the way to go...
    (bakal gym- hehe)
    -------------------------------------------
    Lew-Alcindor
    -Sir, I'm 5'11" po. You need to do weight training- especially leg exercises( deadlift,squats)- it won't cut your stubby belly fat but surely it'll strenghten your core.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Leg power suffered po, it's like I'm stuck at 200libras max (keto). But yeah, followed your reco about refeed/ carbs cycling...it's the way to go...
    (bakal gym- hehe)
    -------------------------------------------
    Lew-Alcindor
    -Sir, I'm 5'11" po. You need to do weight training- especially leg exercises( deadlift,squats)- it won't cut your stubby belly fat but surely it'll strenghten your core.

sir...do you know the first exercises thought to us was squatting(poopooing) and lifting dead weight from the ground(deadlift)? thats pretty basic functional exercise...adding a little bit of muscle will increase your metabolic rate and will help you lose belly fat....kahit anong situps wont work..dapat whole body fat lose...you cannot spot reduce

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    typo....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015

start them young..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    sir...do you know the first exercises thought to us was squatting(poopooing) and lifting dead weight from the ground(deadlift)? thats pretty basic functional exercise...adding a little bit of muscle will increase your metabolic rate and will help you lose belly fat....kahit anong situps wont work..dapat whole body fat lose...you cannot spot reduce

Sorry, Sir, was about to add that...no such thing as spot reduce..crunches and sit ups don't work- neither those vibrating belt sold in the market. Exercise burns calories, but it does so evenly, around the whole body. Of course, weight training will give him toned and symmetrical body.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread