New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 213 of 321 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    spotify helps kuya, i just leave my phone inside my gym bag, remotely controlled by my watch..doing cardio, i just watch old movies from netflix or youtube, most modern gym equiptment has a built in screen where you could watch..
    I have plenty of entertainment to turn to: videos from my tablet, a full selection of channels from the gym's cable subscription piped into the TVs, music from the gym's sound system. It's still hard to ignore real live ladies exercising. I'd even say some of them like to be ogled at even if me and the other guys nearby pretend not to look.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I have plenty of entertainment to turn to: videos from my tablet, a full selection of channels from the gym's cable subscription piped into the TVs, music from the gym's sound system. It's still hard to ignore real live ladies exercising. I'd even say some of them like to be ogled at even if me and the other guys nearby pretend not to look.
    gotten used to all the pretty girls here, they often go out and eat out with the wife.my rough estimate is 3 to 1 girls to boys ratio, men are easier to count...at the squat rack

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    haha, theres a guy at our gym that eats 1200cals a day, good luck with that pal, i dont want to be the guy that tells you " i told you so"..after ruining his metabolism..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    spotify helps kuya, i just leave my phone inside my gym bag, remotely controlled by my watch..doing cardio, i just watch old movies from netflix or youtube, most modern gym equiptment has a built in screen where you could watch..

Does AF have those too? Multimedia tablets on treadmills? Sa FF kasi, usually mga platinum lang or Megamall. Yung mga jologs na FF like Metroeast, bulok equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Does AF have those too? Multimedia tablets on treadmills? Sa FF kasi, usually mga platinum lang or Megamall. Yung mga jologs na FF like Metroeast, bulok equipment.

meron netflix sa LF but you need to log on to your own acctn...so wala din...i just bring my phone..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    haha, theres a guy at our gym that eats 1200cals a day, good luck with that pal, i dont want to be the guy that tells you " i told you so"..after ruining his metabolism..

May ganyan din akong kaopisina. Sabi ko that is girly maintenance calories. Not meant for a full-grown man.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    May ganyan din akong kaopisina. Sabi ko that is girly maintenance calories. Not meant for a full-grown man.

ganun nangyari sa mga contestant ng biggest loser...thats why most if not all of them are fat again, low calories damaged their metabolism.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If he goes to the gym, he's going to end up fainting sooner or later. I thought mine was low and my food intake ranges from 1800-2100 cals.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If he goes to the gym, he's going to end up fainting sooner or later. I thought mine was low and my food intake ranges from 1800-2100 cals.
    for a healthy 180lb male, 2700cal is the base metabolic rate(calories burned doing nothing), excluding ones daily activity..going too low, the body adapts to that new norm...then what happen was, after the show, when all the 6hr exercise was done, syempre they will gain weight...but their 800-1200caloric metabolism stayed the same.....moral of the story is. crash diets do not work, stay near your caloric BMR, to lose weight create a deficit thru activity...balik tayo sa 2700 if that is your bmr...add a 500cal activity which throughout the day is easy.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread