New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 209 of 321 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    sa akin kasi talaga nawala ang sakit. siguro it was just a matter of weak muscles in my legs causing some alignment issues with the patella. I am not saying it will be the same result for all of us pero since nag-work out ka din naman, might as well try it.
    why dont you try doing air squats kuya?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    why dont you try doing air squats kuya?

my knees are okay na. i am just giving some advice that may alleviate siento's knee pain.

I do air squats at night after I shower. I can do dumbbell squats din. Once I hit the gym, I'll try barbell squats uli.
    I do squats to help to improve my uphill ability in cycling.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    went to the dentist yesterday....kaya na siguro deadlifts tomorrow

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    sa akin kasi talaga nawala ang sakit. siguro it was just a matter of weak muscles in my legs causing some alignment issues with the patella. I am not saying it will be the same result for all of us pero since nag-work out ka din naman, might as well try it.
    Did 10kms on the treadmill yesterday maintaining a speed of nothing less than 8kph. Now my left knee is painful, hirap na ako maglakad. I am starting to think, I can't do the 21k anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Did 10kms on the treadmill yesterday maintaining a speed of nothing less than 8kph. Now my left knee is painful, hirap na ako maglakad. I am starting to think, I can't do the 21k anymore

iba ang treadmill sa real world conditions

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006

ganyan din ako dati ng medyo overweight pa ako. additional stress sa knees din kasi iyang excess na timbang. nawala na lang din gradually when i lost a bit of poundage na

pwede rin cause niya iyong type of running shoes (if kelangan ng stability shoes for over pronators and low arched feet peeps like me ).

it helps din kung gagamit ka ng compression pants/tights + knee pads to keep your muscles warm and loose. it helps blood circulation on the covered affected areas too

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

re. your knees.
    consult a professional, po.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ganyan din ako dati ng medyo overweight pa ako. additional stress sa knees din kasi iyang excess na timbang. nawala na lang din gradually when i lost a bit of poundage na

pwede rin cause niya iyong type of running shoes (if kelangan ng stability shoes for over pronators and low arched feet peeps like me ).

it helps din kung gagamit ka ng compression pants/tights + knee pads to keep your muscles warm and loose. it helps blood circulation on the covered affected areas too
    Thanks for the advice. Yeah, still need to lose weight. Shoes I am wearing is the Ultraboost V3. It is the most comfortable shoe I got for walking, but I guess running is a different thing. Sang Runnr or store may available na Gait analysis? The one I frequent in BGC is always broken kasi.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    re. your knees.
    consult a professional, po.
    Time talaga kalaban ko doc. Fitting in work, gym and family life is hard. Kaya kung kaya ko pa ilakad and does not need immediate attention, I skip the long wait sa Doctor's office.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    iba ang treadmill sa real world conditions

Real-world running is much more difficult right? Because the terrain changes? Or it is the opposite?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread