New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 207 of 321 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Leg day today...whilst warming up, a buddy of mine that do crossfit arrived and ask me whats my workout today, i said im practicing my overhead squats, it was my deload or light day and i didnt bring my belt....to make the long story short, napasubo ako, we did back, front, olympic overhead and barbell thrust squats....basag..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Can't get my body fat % any lower, I think I hit a plateau. I'm soooo stuck...Time for a reset...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    ^ I'm actually working on it. Really exposes your weakness in flexibility, balance, strenght and coordination. There's a lot of people who struggle with these movements and I'm one of them...
    ---------------------------
    I need a break...

sows, sosy naman ypghurt. and totoong matinde exercise kahit dairy queen dilly bar di ka tataba, P20 na lang ngaun yun oh

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sows, sosy naman ypghurt. and totoong matinde exercise kahit dairy queen dilly bar di ka tataba, P20 na lang ngaun yun oh
    well, i would agree with you this time...there was a week i was bulking and ate 6-7 pancakes plus half cup of syrup daily pero post workout...i still lost weight

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Sosy? Di naman. 20 pesos din yan.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    My colleague from the office is signing me up for a half-marathon scheduled 2 months from now. Any tips on how to prepare? Last time I joined a 21k was 5 years ago, aside from not being physically fit as before, I am not sure if my knees can hold up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    My colleague from the office is signing me up for a half-marathon scheduled 2 months from now. Any tips on how to prepare? Last time I joined a 21k was 5 years ago, aside from not being physically fit as before, I am not sure if my knees can hold up.

2 months? ...just do 5-10k..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post

what is the diagnosis ba ng knees mo? kung arthritic knee, mejo mahirap solusyunan kasi degenerative ang nature. but you can try suppluments like glucosamine, chondroitin, msm.

kung tipong runner's knee (patella femoral pain) or chondromalacia (gasgas likod ng patella), pwede madaan sa strengthening of the leg muscles. in my case, biking helped eliminate knee pain (chondromalacia) and also shoe inserts for flat flooted person.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Stop Using Cardio to Lose Weight - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    what is the diagnosis ba ng knees mo? kung arthritic knee, mejo mahirap solusyunan kasi degenerative ang nature. but you can try suppluments like glucosamine, chondroitin, msm.

kung tipong runner's knee (patella femoral pain) or chondromalacia (gasgas likod ng patella), pwede madaan sa strengthening of the leg muscles. in my case, biking helped eliminate knee pain (chondromalacia) and also shoe inserts for flat flooted person.
    Thanks for the advices. I haven't had my knees checked yet by the doctor, kasi I only feel the pain while running, so it is pretty hard to recreate the pain while in the hospital. Maresearch nga yang mga supplements.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread