New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 321 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Wow! Going hardcore, huh.
    Great work! I started keto March 10 and I'm 26 libras lighter now. Keep it up, Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok ba? haha told you so..yung weight loss drastic talaga, that why i stopped for the meantime....its simple physics youll lose some poundage sa major lifts, if you can take the hit on the ego..it ok, pero no one is going to ask you how much you lift if you look like you work out..theyll ask you how long youve been doing it...

iingitin ko muna kayo...i eat 5 pancakes post work out...

ang sarap...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, boss! Is that keto combined with gym? How much calorie deficit do you get per week? My cardio and portion control only nets me -7000 calories weekly. Would love to learn more from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    7k is deficit weekly? recalculate mo papi..baka umaabot ka nyan ng 1500 deficit a day, thats too much...baka di mo pa sinasama activity dyan...too big a deficit and your body will complain..trick is eat near your maintainance and let your activity create a deficit...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    7k is deficit weekly? recalculate mo papi..baka umaabot ka nyan ng 1500 deficit a day, thats too much...baka di mo pa sinasama activity dyan...too big a deficit and your body will complain..trick is eat near your maintainance and let your activity create a deficit...

I use Myfitnesspal for calorie tracking. And it is true that it might go up to -1500/day, kasi I usually add a multiplier on the food I eat. Like for example a burger is 500 calories, I put 1.1x as the value which becomes 550 sa log ko. For weights, I also log each rep as 1 second for strength training. I make sure naman na weekends are my cheat days. I almost always get over my calorie allotment during those days.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I use Myfitnesspal for calorie tracking. And it is true that it might go up to -1500/day, kasi I usually add a multiplier on the food I eat. Like for example a burger is 500 calories, I put 1.1x as the value which becomes 550 sa log ko. For weights, I also log each rep as 1 second for strength training. I make sure naman na weekends are my cheat days. I almost always get over my calorie allotment during those days.

baba nun papi...thats too low too fast.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

bro how much prot per day? baka mawala muscles?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    1st day of school tomorrow, balik routine, no more outings etc, back to keto again...ill be having the flu in 5-6 days..the problem with eating carbs is when you are hungry...mainit ang ulo, the only pros is you look bigger, fuller and you can lift heavier..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015

is there such a word as overdeadlifting?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015

di nga?....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post

good shyt... hahaha nakaka tuwa at the same time helpful

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread