New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 198 of 321 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    God please give me the discipline to go on Keto!!!

I saw my Kuya today and he lost so much weight!!! He looks so perfect. Last time we saw each other was April 28 and he still had a little tummy. Now he has almost flat tummy and his pants size is 34 na lang. I think that's just right for 5'10" height. I don't think he should lose more weight because his arms are thin already

He had a scare because his blood sugar went up so he practically eliminated sugar in his diet. Now my Mom is lecturing me again that I should be like my kuya and all it takes is discipline to lose weight.
    ok lang yan, you only live once

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    yes its healthy pero from my experience, you can do good in other diets or protocols, sa akin...keto works well, so does IF...keto is ok for fat lost, for strength gains, hindi...so if your advance enough to do both protocols at the same time, i would suggest doing carb back loading and IF...fasting induces ketosis easier, ganun pag nag fa fast, you use ketones as fuel, then your daytime meals will have no carbs...if u workout 5pm...your post workout meal will be full of carbs, sugar, chocolates are allowed as long as you stay in a deficit..youll be ok, youll notice youll lool fuller than doing straight keto..btw if your last meal is 7pm..your nxt one must be 11am...if u can push it to 1pm the better..

Thanks for the idea. Full keto is just not for me. I can do daytime low- to no-carb. But at some point I need carbs to remove the umay sensation.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Thanks for the idea. Full keto is just not for me. I can do daytime low- to no-carb. But at some point I need carbs to remove the umay sensation.
    umay, peanut butter does a good job removing that.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    damn right hehehe. chunky nut butter is my go to. another is sprite&coke zero.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    may outing kami kanina....pool time plus chased the kids all day, even though im tired...when we got home, i just parked the car and walked to AF...did some shoulder work to offset all the junk we ate earlier in the day...gym rat talaga

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ginawa ko na yun. favorite ko peanut butter pero natatakot din ako baka masobrahan.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    4 days na walang gym. This out of town vacation is killing me. Bakit walang mga gym ang mga hotel sa Baguio? Ulan ng ulan pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    4 days na walang gym. This out of town vacation is killing me. Bakit walang mga gym ang mga hotel sa Baguio? Ulan ng ulan pa.

baguio? walk walk walk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post

lemonet meron pool and gym. pag labas meron good restos..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    lemonet meron pool and gym. pag labas meron good restos..

Sa Azalea kami nakabook, will try Lemonet next time. Anyway, will be back in Manila in a few hours, bawi nalang sa gym tom.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread