New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 197 of 321 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Feels good to be back sa gym. 2 days akong nawala dahil sa gout na yan. Tara gym na!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Feels good to be back sa gym. 2 days akong nawala dahil sa gout na yan. Tara gym na!

whats causing your gout bro? beer, nuts, seafoods?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Once a week ako nagsisig. The rest of the week, steak, chicken and salmon. Kala ko working out can negate my gout. Still need to watch my protein intake.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Why Ketogenic Diet is the Healthiest... - Time For Natural Health Care | Facebook

Ketogenic diet kills cancer?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sugar feeds cancer? 😶

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ^ Yeah. Anyway, gym na guys! Good morning!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    God please give me the discipline to go on Keto!!!

I saw my Kuya today and he lost so much weight!!! He looks so perfect. Last time we saw each other was April 28 and he still had a little tummy. Now he has almost flat tummy and his pants size is 34 na lang. I think that's just right for 5'10" height. I don't think he should lose more weight because his arms are thin already

He had a scare because his blood sugar went up so he practically eliminated sugar in his diet. Now my Mom is lecturing me again that I should be like my kuya and all it takes is discipline to lose weight.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    go for it mam_C_...kaya mo yan ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Why Ketogenic Diet is the Healthiest... - Time For Natural Health Care | Facebook

yes it does...our pedia, she has breast cancer, you can she her pic sa ad ng asian hospital when driving sa slex, shes doing keto right now...even our othro...his mom has cancer also...puro bulalo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015

yes its healthy pero from my experience, you can do good in other diets or protocols, sa akin...keto works well, so does IF...keto is ok for fat lost, for strength gains, hindi...so if your advance enough to do both protocols at the same time, i would suggest doing carb back loading and IF...fasting induces ketosis easier, ganun pag nag fa fast, you use ketones as fuel, then your daytime meals will have no carbs...if u workout 5pm...your post workout meal will be full of carbs, sugar, chocolates are allowed as long as you stay in a deficit..youll be ok, youll notice youll lool fuller than doing straight keto..btw if your last meal is 7pm..your nxt one must be 11am...if u can push it to 1pm the better..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread