New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 321 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    we dont sweat with pushups...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Normal people do ... we're not all Schwarzeneggers ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its an easy body weight exercise bro. malamig yun conference room namin. it takes while before breaking a sweat.

if your heart is racing after 20reps, either weak or overweight..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    well, nag pahinga lang ako papi sa keto but not on working out, i still eat below maintainance, around 3k, i want to still deadlift heavy thats why im eating alot..btw im still doing IF, good luck on your program, having a break is good for the nervous system, may mental reset din yan papi..
    I started the yesterday back to keto, 4lbs nabawas when I weighed myself earlier.. Baka nabawasan na din siguro muscle mass ko because of the 2 week break.. thanks idol! Back to the grind na ko next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    I started the yesterday back to keto, 4lbs nabawas when I weighed myself earlier.. Baka nabawasan na din siguro muscle mass ko because of the 2 week break.. thanks idol! Back to the grind na ko next week!

from experience, athrophy starts around mid 2nd week, youll be ok, the rest is good for the body and the mind...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    dr.Big dapat siguro 🏋

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    hi guys! i plan to go back to the gym soon. Just turned 40 and i need to get back in shape for my family. Hoping you could give me advice / workout plans , meal plans etc on how to go about it. Stats, 40 , 6ft , 210 lbs.

I plan to jog muna to loose my gut (major concern) then gym pag ok na. Any advise from seasoned fitness guys are highly appreciated.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    hi guys! i plan to go back to the gym soon. Just turned 40 and i need to get back in shape for my family. Hoping you could give me advice / workout plans , meal plans etc on how to go about it. Stats, 40 , 6ft , 210 lbs.

I plan to jog muna to loose my gut (major concern) then gym pag ok na. Any advise from seasoned fitness guys are highly appreciated.
    Paps, try mo muna mag ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. Most of the guys here do that. You should be able to have a macros of 65-70% fat, 5% carbs and 25-30% protein. What I do, I only eat from 12pm to 9pm everyday. Then count calories as well. Try the app my fitness pal to help you track down what you eat. Completely to carbs/sugar, sure ako tanggal tyan mo. Sa work out plans, madaming mga idols dito makaka help sa yo jan. Good luck on your road to fitness paps!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Paps, try mo muna mag ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting. Most of the guys here do that. You should be able to have a macros of 65-70% fat, 5% carbs and 25-30% protein. What I do, I only eat from 12pm to 9pm everyday. Then count calories as well. Try the app my fitness pal to help you track down what you eat. Completely to carbs/sugar, sure ako tanggal tyan mo. Sa work out plans, madaming mga idols dito makaka help sa yo jan. Good luck on your road to fitness paps!

Paano mo nausustain ang ketogenic eating? I tried it twice. The first time was for 4 days and dahil hindi naplano yung grocery, natigil din. Then recently, for two weeks (with weekend cheats). Nauumay na ako sa taba, butter, peanuts.

I felt stronger running/jogging under this diet pero may limit yung taste buds ko kahit na carnivore ako.

Mejo natatakot din ako sa choleterol level. Mataas na kasi siya a few months ago kaya papa-check uli muna.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Paano mo nausustain ang ketogenic eating? I tried it twice. The first time was for 4 days and dahil hindi naplano yung grocery, natigil din. Then recently, for two weeks (with weekend cheats). Nauumay na ako sa taba, butter, peanuts.

I felt stronger running/jogging under this diet pero may limit yung taste buds ko kahit na carnivore ako.

Mejo natatakot din ako sa choleterol level. Mataas na kasi siya a few months ago kaya papa-check uli muna.
    Healthy fats paps.. more on eggs, avocado, salmon, olive oil, steak then lots of broccoli and green leafy vegetables ang staple ko and less than 2400 calories a day should keep my cholesterol in check. If Hindi naman ako kumain ng mga bacon/steak, I eat anything except for food with wheat, starch, sugar, and grains.. kaya mo yan.. tiwala Lang! Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    dr.Big dapat siguro 🏋

wag, maninigil na ako nyan but seriously, what im telling you is just from experience, everybody is different, thats why they need to experiment for themselves..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread