New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 190 of 321 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    climbing is easy kuya, going down is harder on the knees, crosswind is easy kuya, you should see the climb from casile (marcos mansion) to palace in the sky, if your looking for a trainer, go chk AF, some of them are PTs and very knowlegable...if you have a chance, go chk out doing crossfit also..

CrossFit - Killing The Fat Man: Episode 1 - YouTube
    Thanks bro but the closest AF branch is an hour away minimum...I just don't have the time. There's a PT place nearby but most of the good PTs there have already left for the US.

I hope after my current project is done I'll have more time to go.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Thanks bro but the closest AF branch is an hour away minimum...I just don't have the time. There's a PT place nearby but most of the good PTs there have already left for the US.

AF will probably open a branch near you. their investors are aggressive...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015

my doctor has an advice for me, he said choose a sport the you see yourself doing 5-10-30 years from now, i had friend i met when i was active in ipsc, he was 20 years my senior, pero very active, i introduced him to mtb, ayun ...natuwa, one time he had an accident then bumped his head,.....RIP

Lagpsg Feb'11 club shoot, doc manny - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    my doctor has an advice for me, he said choose a sport the you see yourself doing 5-10-30 years from now, i had friend i met when i was active in ipsc, he was 20 years my senior, pero very active, i introduced him to mtb, ayun ...natuwa, one time he had an accident then bumped his head,.....RIP

Lagpsg Feb'11 club shoot, doc manny - YouTube
    At least he died doing something he liked. In my case I can't do anything strenuous. The best for me is swimming, but there isn't a decent pool nearby. Am even thinking about having one built if I get the money to buy another piece of property.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    AF will probably open a branch near you. their investors are aggressive...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I hope so bro. This province of mine is getting developed a lot faster nowadays.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ohmygad! i already posted my body here di'ba? I do arnis cardio and sword simulations. yan fitness routine nyo is sooo primitive for me na. i'm as fast as I don't tire easily.

eto question ko sa inyo? kumain kayo say sa isang resto sa tagaytay ngaun summer whether may aircon or wala pero galing kayo parking lot, if you baskil kayo or kahit konting bahid lang ng pawis sa ulo meron kayo, then you're not as fit as me. I dont pespire that easily.

but 50 push-ups in 3 sets is really perspiring as Mr. Big claims , I know that because I do 100 per set with brief 3 second pause each countm assuming Mr. Big is following the proper push technique. the push-up is dapat and elbow mo parallel sa side ng body mo aka US marine push-up. I do 500 a day.

btw, I also have the speed wire. take note not that nylon or white rope. speed wire. the sort of thing na pag tumama kahit san sa body mo, latay ka. that's how do I do jumprope, extremely fast.

and this one: I already mastered 25 out of 50 of this:

a nice body is nothing if the inside is rotten..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    At least he died doing something he liked. In my case I can't do anything strenuous. The best for me is swimming, but there isn't a decent pool nearby. Am even thinking about having one built if I get the money to buy another piece of property.
    ok yan, basta hindi swimming na majong...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Pinaka inis ako sa gym yung poporma pero mas madami pang pa cute at chika. Tapos bumababad sa machines And that's across all generations. I just wear souvenir t-shirts or corporate give away t-shirts when I workout My then BF gave me so many give away tshirts ng bihon (Super Q) hahaha! But I didn't wear that to the gym because it's too sheer

All these gym talk makes me miss the "friends" I made at the gym Pinagtatanggol nila ako against treadmill hogs
    Maraming ganyan sa FF ma'am. Usually either matrona na nakatambay sa couch or beki na pupunta lang ng FF para mag "sauna".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Depende naman yan bro if you want to build a bike for exercise or a bike pamporma.

I have a friend who has a P5,000 built-bike from Quiapo but can outclimb those with hundred thousand peso bikes in Timberland.

Meron kasing mga matatandang matataba na tinatapunan ng pera yung bike, akala papayat sila pag ganun. Puro porma, kulang sa padyak, sobra sa kain pagkatapos.

A decent hardtail good for cross-country rides and light trails will set you back around 30-70k depending on the parts. A decent full suspension bike for more challenging rides will start at 75k until kingdom come. You don't need a full suspension bike if you just plan to climb inclines or go on long rides.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the quick advice boss. Aside from the bike, I also need to invest on bike carriers for the car right? Like a tow hitch receiver plus a bike rack. Ayoko sana yung nakasabit lang sa rear hatch, baka magasgas pintura.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    both knees are bad, torn miniscus, working out strenghtens the supporting muscles, now i dont notice it that much..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Leg day boss? Will squats help? I usually skip this pa naman. Baka magkaroon ng zombie apocalypse at di ako makatakbo lol. But seriously, legs ang mabilis magbuild ng muscle on my body due to cardio which is why I forego this.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread