New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 188 of 321 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hahaha! but damn 110,000 thats like 60-75km per week. wtffff

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I actually wear my Fitbit Charge HR everyday. Weekly, I average 80000 to 110000 steps. Problem lang sa Fitbit, it does not track steps while on the bike. Which is why, I don't hang on the handle bars when using the bike and just let my hands loose. Kaya siguro mas sumaket butt ko dahil all my weight is being carried by my behind the entire time. I need OB's butt expertise on this. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    paps...if you have an hr, then youre good to go, you can base your calorie intake sa calories you burn a day not the steps.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    SB howr your knees? joints need them extra supps...

your leg muscles must be full of knots.. do you do SMR?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    20 hinihingal ka na?

ohmygad! i already posted my body here di'ba? I do arnis cardio and sword simulations. yan fitness routine nyo is sooo primitive for me na. i'm as fast as I don't tire easily.

eto question ko sa inyo? kumain kayo say sa isang resto sa tagaytay ngaun summer whether may aircon or wala pero galing kayo parking lot, if you baskil kayo or kahit konting bahid lang ng pawis sa ulo meron kayo, then you're not as fit as me. I dont pespire that easily.

but 50 push-ups in 3 sets is really perspiring as Mr. Big claims , I know that because I do 100 per set with brief 3 second pause each countm assuming Mr. Big is following the proper push technique. the push-up is dapat and elbow mo parallel sa side ng body mo aka US marine push-up. I do 500 a day.

btw, I also have the speed wire. take note not that nylon or white rope. speed wire. the sort of thing na pag tumama kahit san sa body mo, latay ka. that's how do I do jumprope, extremely fast.

and this one: I already mastered 25 out of 50 of this:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    go ask OB about yout butt problems, i bet the gay community has an answer for that.

regarding his problem, losing calories while biking then tinkering with the phone, he's just wasting time. if the mind and the body are not one, walang kwenta exercise. dami sa gym, nag-treadmill nagbabasa ng libro o nanonood ng built-in TV screen. magbasa o manood na lang sila kasi walang effect yan

----

dun sa butt problem lol. there are bodies who are gifted with the butt regardless of intensity of exercise or type of exercise. the butt is the same as biceps or triceps or any other body part, pag lean lean, maganda tignan. pag may taba o sagging, palpak exercise mo, pag may muscle ang butt mo na hindi akma sa body mo, you eat too many meats and sweets

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    That is interesting doc D. Although if those muscles are working during a bike session, my trunk muscles should ache or atleast feel something right? I currently don't feel anything there even with long hours on the bike. Or maybe there is a proper position to do it?

Depends on your bike set up, saddle height/position, handle bar's reach, riding technique, posture etc,. Likewise, these are the potential factors that's causing your riding/sit bone discomfort...but yeah, I'd rather ride out and shred some trails...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    hahaha! but damn 110,000 thats like 60-75km per week. wtffff

Hehe sobrang dami ba nun? I thought it was just normal. It is easy to accumulate steps kapag sa Megamall ako nag gym. 12k in the gym tapos 6k walking around window-shopping.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    paps...if you have an hr, then youre good to go, you can base your calorie intake sa calories you burn a day not the steps.

I actually feel that Fitbit's calorie estimate is too high. I think ito din reklamo nila sa Fitbit. I have it off when syncing on Myfitnesspal. I still do the manual logging of exercise.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    SB howr your knees? joints need them extra supps...

your leg muscles must be full of knots.. do you do SMR?

My left knee is bad. I think this is why I spend more time on the elliptical and bike because of it. This actually started 5 years ago when I was training for a half-marathon, yung oval kasi sa UP is tabingi, and it took a toll on my left knee.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ohmygad! i already posted my body here di'ba? I do arnis cardio and sword simulations. yan fitness routine nyo is sooo primitive for me na. i'm as fast as I don't tire easily.

eto question ko sa inyo? kumain kayo say sa isang resto sa tagaytay ngaun summer whether may aircon or wala pero galing kayo parking lot, if you baskil kayo or kahit konting bahid lang ng pawis sa ulo meron kayo, then you're not as fit as me. I dont pespire that easily.

but 50 push-ups in 3 sets is really perspiring as Mr. Big claims , I know that because I do 100 per set with brief 3 second pause each countm assuming Mr. Big is following the proper push technique. the push-up is dapat and elbow mo parallel sa side ng body mo aka US marine push-up. I do 500 a day.

btw, I also have the speed wire. take note not that nylon or white rope. speed wire. the sort of thing na pag tumama kahit san sa body mo, latay ka. that's how do I do jumprope, extremely fast.

and this one: I already mastered 25 out of 50 of this:

Gym EB na to OB! Pls show us your gym prowess.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread