New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 184 of 321 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    As you lose weight, maintenance calories also lowers. Example at 150 lbs, i can lose weight eating 2000 cals daily, but when i reach 140, 2000/day becomes my new maintenance cals and i need to drop to 1900 cals or lower to continue losing weight.

Solution is to drop more calories or dagdag ng exercise.

Kaya mas mahirap magpapayat pag matagal na sa diet.
    Yup boss, my calorie allowance sa myfitnesspal dropped by approximately 90 calories/day, that's one fitbar na

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    for his photo shoot he probably did water cutting.. probably lost 20lbs.

just weird he had no loose skin...

did he really lose 60lbs? probably 20lbs water 🤣

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yeah all that workout and zero gains? Parang walang kamuscle-muscle. Plus Raymond Guttierez is known pa to be a Belo endorser, so malamang nagpalipo nanaman ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Just started HIIT boss. Kahapon, yung trainer sa FF thought me the routine to follow. My only concern sa HIIT is, parang di ako masyado pinagpawisan unlike sa usual long cardio session ko. Intermittent fasting, not sure if I am doing it correctly, but I only take my meals in a 6 hour span, so the rest of the 18 hours, no food.

cardio makes you sweat and hiit doesnt? weird.

hiit days.. I hated battle ropes and sleds and sprints. my trainer was pushing me with a freaking timer lol. i miss that cuty coach with that nice ass...

box jumps were my favorite...easily helped me reach a 9ft bb ring.

Last edited by StockEngine; May 6th, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    cardio makes you sweat and hiit doesnt? weird.

hiit days.. I hated battle ropes and sleds and sprints. my trainer was pushing me with a freaking timer lol. i miss that cuty coach with that nice ass...

box jumps were my favorite...easily helped me reach a 9ft bb ring.

1 hour ako bossing usually sa cardio, either on the elliptical, bike or treadmill. After nun, parang lumusob ako ng bagyo sa pawis. Yung HIIT training na tinuro ng trainer kahapon parang pampataas lang ng heartrate na cardio(elliptical) 1 minute, then rest 30 seconds, tapos weights ng 45 seconds repeat. Probably that 1 minute elliptical wasn't good enough to raise my heartrate up since 1 minute is already peanuts for me. Maybe I should increase the intensity?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    that's hiit to newbies. trainer didnt asses you well. youre not a newbie imo. maybe your trainer has a progressive program? sky fitness trainers are the best imo... even the trainers are trained lol.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Just started HIIT boss. Kahapon, yung trainer sa FF thought me the routine to follow. My only concern sa HIIT is, parang di ako masyado pinagpawisan unlike sa usual long cardio session ko. Intermittent fasting, not sure if I am doing it correctly, but I only take my meals in a 6 hour span, so the rest of the 18 hours, no food.

sweat is just water, babalik din uli yun once you drink again, dont concern yourself with weight, body recomposition is more important....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Tagal ko na di nakapaglog dito. Lost 13lbs since I started in the middle of March. 5 to 7x a week na gym. Still overweight though. Right now, medyo di gumagalaw or ang bagal na bumaba ng weight ko even if I keep a big deficit weekly. Should I change my routine? Or should I focus on heavier weights?

take your time, most of the people i know that lost weight drastically gained it all back, the slow and steady are the ones that maintained it, once you lose fat, your body must adjust to its new "set point" like a few weeks to 2 months, once it has adapted, you can try to lose again, mine was almost a 10 year journey..my food intake is 3k calories

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sientobente bro ano pala bp squat deadlift goals mo? curious lng

mrb phase2 na ako sa keto. hitting numbers lep n right lol. carb break was good. already eying donuts and icecream 🤣

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    sientobente bro ano pala bp squat deadlift goals mo? curious lng

mrb phase2 na ako sa keto. hitting numbers lep n right lol. carb break was good. already eying donuts and icecream 🤣

good papi...pero i think i over did it...i havent been on keto for more than a month...my wife says i look too thin pero i havnt lost any weight... i can still bench and deadlift the same...now im trying to eat more

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    that's hiit to newbies. trainer didnt asses you well. youre not a newbie imo. maybe your trainer has a progressive program? sky fitness trainers are the best imo... even the trainers are trained lol.

Group HIIT exercise kasi yun chief. Kaya siguro it is running at a pace that everyone can accomodate. Saan yang Sky fitness?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread