New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 177 of 321 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Oh, haven't seen something similar to that in FF. Maybe I'll ask one of the PTs baka meron lang sila nakatago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    bro thats the holy grail of cardio lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Lol! Those butt shakers in the gym gives me a bad mental picture of those guys working out on them.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Oh, haven't seen something similar to that in FF. Maybe I'll ask one of the PTs baka meron lang sila nakatago.

when you get used to stairclimbers...most cardio routines seems to be easier..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    arm day.. everyday 😁

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    if you have a powermill or a stairclimber try using those, you can burn through 500 cal in 30 mins..

i repeat once again. mas maganda lang tignan ngaun yan pero that's the same star climber na skeleton some 5 years ago. after a year of that, check your kneecaps. it might cause permanent injury. warning lang. been there done that.

that thing is not natural as stairs. hell stairs are not even natural for us fyi. kasi it's not fluid circle motion like martial arts or walking or swimming. step climbing is linear movement

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i repeat once again. mas maganda lang tignan ngaun yan pero that's the same star climber na skeleton some 5 years ago. after a year of that, check your kneecaps. it might cause permanent injury. warning lang. been there done that.

that thing is not natural as stairs. hell stairs are not even natural for us fyi. kasi it's not fluid circle motion like martial arts or walking or swimming. step climbing is linear movement
    ... your kneecaps are shot??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... your kneecaps are shot??
    he is trolling lol..

or its because of his jucing.. he blocks off good calcium and protein..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    he is trolling lol..

or its because of his jucing.. he blocks off good calcium and protein..

well...i kinda feel sorry for the guy, its a known fact that trolls like bullies have issues, when they were kids..either they were bullied or ***ually molested as children...trolling is a self esteem boost of some sort. kahit ikaw, if you were molested as a kid youll be angry at the world also..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

OB, its ok, you can tell us...were you molested as a child? do you still cry at night? sa atin lang, di namin sasabihin sa iba.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread