New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 175 of 321 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    9 straight day? Wow!
    Take a day or two off.
    You might be overdoing it- can result to over training...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    heres mine for reference, its basically one body part per week..ample time for recovery lalo na if nasa 40s upwards

day 1 chest-bis

day 2 cardio( can do day 3 if fresh)

day 3 legs w deadlift and calves (can do day 2)

day 4 shoulders and tris

day 5 cardio ( check if day 3 is possible)

day 6 back

day 7 cardio day

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    heres mine for reference, its basically one body part per week..ample time for recovery lalo na if nasa 40s upwards

day 1 chest-bis

day 2 cardio( can do day 3 if fresh)

day 3 legs w deadlift and calves (can do day 2)

day 4 shoulders and tris

day 5 cardio ( check if day 3 is possible)

day 6 back

day 7 cardio day
    my modern physique program in conjunction with my keto regimen,

Upper body and Cardio - day 1
    Legs - day 2
    Active recovery- day 3
    Abs and Cardio - day 4
    Upper Body and Cardio - day 5
    Legs and Plyo- day 6
    Rest- Day 7
    .................................................. ......

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    9 straight day? Wow!
    Take a day or two off.
    You might be overdoing it- can result to over training...

I initially thought about it, but I really want this to be a habit. So I interchange my cardio and strength training. Day 1 - Elliptical and Triceps/Chest/Delts, Day 2 - Bike and Shoulders/Back, Day 3- Treadmill and Biceps. I weighed myself, so on an average I lose 1 lb for every 6 days. Yun lang, my strength training is minimal, around 4 to 7 sets(atleast 10 reps) for each lang. Not really dieting but just portion control and need to cut some more. 10th day today. Sayang sarado mga gym on Friday. Will probably jog nalang by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I initially thought about it, but I really want this to be a habit. So I interchange my cardio and strength training. Day 1 - Elliptical and Triceps/Chest/Delts, Day 2 - Bike and Shoulders/Back, Day 3- Treadmill and Biceps. I weighed myself, so on an average I lose 1 lb for every 6 days. Yun lang, my strength training is minimal, around 4 to 7 sets(atleast 10 reps) for each lang. Not really dieting but just portion control and need to cut some more. 10th day today. Sayang sarado mga gym on Friday. Will probably jog nalang by then.

tama yun, dont diet, just remove the sugar and the processed foods, limiting the starchy ones also will have a big impact on how you feel throughout the day..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    lockout those elbows 😁

Instagram

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    tama yun, dont diet, just remove the sugar and the processed foods, limiting the starchy ones also will have a big impact on how you feel throughout the day..
    Thanks for the awesome advice. Nagpabodyfit analysis ako kanina. Not surprising na I am overweight, but what was odd was the muscle on my legs and arms are above average. Most of the fat are in the belly area. I guess I can only improve on that area if I lose a lot more weight.

Tried doing battle ropes. It was such a good workout. Ngalay buong arms ko. Will go to the gym ulit today. Talagang nasusulit ko membership sa FF.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    well, not technically, pag may photoshoot he does straight keto, if ordinary days, its carb backloading, keto from sun up to sundown, workout then eat carbs to spike insulin to push glycogen to the muscle...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks for the awesome advice. Nagpabodyfit analysis ako kanina. Not surprising na I am overweight, but what was odd was the muscle on my legs and arms are above average. Most of the fat are in the belly area. I guess I can only improve on that area if I lose a lot more weight.

Tried doing battle ropes. It was such a good workout. Ngalay buong arms ko. Will go to the gym ulit today. Talagang nasusulit ko membership sa FF.

if you have a powermill or a stairclimber try using those, you can burn through 500 cal in 30 mins..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    well, not technically, pag may photoshoot he does straight keto, if ordinary days, its carb backloading, keto from sun up to sundown, workout then eat carbs to spike insulin to push glycogen to the muscle...

yep. I'm new to this shyit 😁

21lbs gone 😶 target achieved. now i want to hit another 20😁

Last edited by StockEngine; April 13th, 2017 at 09:58 AM.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread