New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 174 of 321 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    pretty sure OB, what works for you is shabu.

Anyway, been reading this
    Biggest Weight-Loss Myth Revealed | Runner's World

So it explains why even if I have a deficit of 4500 to 6000 calories a week, 1 pound lang ang nalolose ko, it's the body adjusting to the changes and lowers down my daily metabolic rate.
    papi, thats a runners point of view, if you incorporate strength training and build lean muscle, youll increase your metabolic rate, even though youre at rest, youre burning calories more coz muscle is a furnace, btw weight loss and fat loss are two different things..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015

45 min cardio including rest...100 flights of stairs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Ayun thanks master! Will invest some time on strength training this week. Sakto, parang nagiging lose na yung tuhod ko from too much cardio.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Ayun thanks master! Will invest some time on strength training this week. Sakto, parang nagiging lose na yung tuhod ko from too much cardio.
    well you do cardio to create a caloric deficit plus it makes the body more efficient in burning calories pero having more lean mass is better coz it consumes energy even at rest unlike cardio, it stops when you stop..kaya im not in favor of weight loss and calorie restriction(there is a big difference between fat and weight loss)....eat more and exercise......it wont hurt kahit mag snickers bar daily ka as long as you eat clean 90% of the time and do it after working out...prefferably weight training

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014

45 min cardio including rest...100 flights of stairs

grabe tinitignan ko pa lang stats mo, parang gusto ko na kumain. nakaka-stress siguro yan monitoring everyday noh

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Got new UBs to inspire myself to workout.

I remember, it pushes me to go to the gym if I reward myself new gym stuff. It's my 8th straight day going to FF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Got new UBs to inspire myself to workout.

I remember, it pushes me to go to the gym if I reward myself new gym stuff. It's my 8th straight day going to FF.

nice, im waiting for my adipowers olympic weightlifting shoes due next week

Adidas Adipower's vs Nike Romaleo's II Review

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    nice, im waiting for my adipowers olympic weightlifting shoes due next week

Adidas Adipower's vs Nike Romaleo's II Review
    Wow! Those are hardcore gym shoes boss!

On a related note, I am pretty impressed with Under Armor's Heatgear. My shorts stay and feels dry after a workout unlike Nike's Dri-fit where the sweat sticks outside the shirt or Adidas' Climacool where it is more of a breathable fabric. So I got a couple of shirts to see if it works the same way.

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself this week but I can already fit into 1 size smaller for shirts. It will be my 9th straight day later at the gym. Career na talaga ito. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Anyway, I haven't weighed myself this week but I can already fit into 1 size smaller for shirts. It will be my 9th straight day later at the gym. Career na talaga ito. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

9 straight day? Wow!
    Take a day or two off.
    You might be overdoing it- can result to over training...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread