New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 173 of 321 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Sa America, basta gym clothes namamakyaw ako dun sa mura eh pano sa lakas kumain ng mga tao dun, hindi mabile ang XS saka S.

Dito baligtad, ang hirap humanap ng S saka XS sa sale pag ang mall malapit sa masa Pilipino. Pero dun ka pumunta sa malls na mandami mayaman na usually mga matataba, dun ako nakakabile ng small sizes like for exmaple SM aura, Uptown and Estancia.

Sent from my Macbook 12"

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I weighed myself today, and I lost exactly just 2.0 lbs after starting going to the gym for 2 weeks(except weekends). Mostly 1 hour cardio(treadmill, elliptical, bike and rowing) per gym day with very minimal strength training. I think I can cut more on calories if I really minimize my carb intake. Ang hirap kasi humindi sa opisina kapag niyaya ka ng girls kumain ng ramen araw araw.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Stubborn fat on the lower abs almost gone- obliques taking shape too, now I can see my adonis belt coming back...my GF is always trying to bust my keto, last friday, she bought me (whole) strawberry nutella pizza. Sila din naman kumain at umubos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Stubborn fat on the lower abs almost gone- obliques taking shape too, now I can see my adonis belt coming back...my GF is always trying to bust my keto, last friday, she bought me (whole) strawberry nutella pizza. Sila din naman kumain at umubos.

in 2 months time youll be full adapted, you can do a cheat meal with carbs without totally going out of ketosis, totally wala ka nang flu?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    I weighed myself today, and I lost exactly just 2.0 lbs after starting going to the gym for 2 weeks(except weekends). Mostly 1 hour cardio(treadmill, elliptical, bike and rowing) per gym day with very minimal strength training. I think I can cut more on calories if I really minimize my carb intake. Ang hirap kasi humindi sa opisina kapag niyaya ka ng girls kumain ng ramen araw araw.
    cutting too much calories is not the ideal method, stick near your maintainance then create a deficit by adding activity....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    in 2 months time youll be full adapted, you can do a cheat meal with carbs without totally going out of ketosis, totally wala ka nang flu?
    Sometimes I still get dizzy and headaches Sir, but yeah, for the past 4nights, nagigising ako lage ng 4AM, is this normal po?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Sometimes I still get dizzy and headaches Sir, but yeah, for the past 4nights, nagigising ako lage ng 4AM, is this normal po?

anong macros mo? if you have headaches just increase your water to 4L, if in ketosis you dont hold water unlike if you have carbs in your system, 4am? ako 3am, parang 6hrs of sleep ok na sakin, pero i dont know if its normal..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    2 lbs lol wala ka na - lose sa 2 weeks gym. been there done that. treadmills don't work, diets don't work and certainly weights don't work. the only thing that will truly work if you up to weight loss, juicing + aerocardio min of 1 hour a day.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My knight in shining armour is in his mid 40s but he has the body of a 20+ yr old He is very conscious with his food intake and works out at least twice a week.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    2 lbs lol wala ka na - lose sa 2 weeks gym. been there done that. treadmills don't work, diets don't work and certainly weights don't work. the only thing that will truly work if you up to weight loss, juicing + aerocardio min of 1 hour a day.
    pretty sure OB, what works for you is shabu.

Anyway, been reading this
    Biggest Weight-Loss Myth Revealed | Runner's World

So it explains why even if I have a deficit of 4500 to 6000 calories a week, 1 pound lang ang nalolose ko, it's the body adjusting to the changes and lowers down my daily metabolic rate.

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread