New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 321 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks. Yan nga boss ang aim ko to lessen my calorie intake. I track mine through myfitnesspal. Do you have suggestions on supplements to take? Back in 2012 nung kinakarir ko din ang pag-gym, I used to take Jack3d. Sabi nila thermogenics like green tea, caffeine and chili are effective?
    Im not into the short term supps like pre-w and fatburners. they help reduce water weight. they advertise thermogenic effects but you have to exercise(its indicated on every gnc product lol). you can probably burn an extra 100c with the added short term endurance from these supps but what about your heart which has to take that addition shock. also most of these supps shock the liver -short term.

growing muscles helps build that solid foundation. crossfit i think is the best light powerbuilding cardio. join a xfit club if you dont mind joining a group.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Im not into the short term supps like pre-w and fatburners. they help reduce water weight. they advertise thermogenic effects but you have to exercise(its indicated on every gnc product lol). you can probably burn an extra 100c with the added short term endurance from these supps but what about your heart which has to take that addition shock. also most of these supps shock the liver -short term.

growing muscles helps build that solid foundation. crossfit i think is the best light powerbuilding cardio. join a xfit club if you dont mind joining a group.

i have friends who do crossfit, i asked them for tips when it comes to technique, mahina ako sa power cleans and push press....sa deadlifts lang ako bumawawi

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    hihi..im at 3000 calories now, weight is not going up or down..so im doing a reset again..doing carb cycling only after a workout...in 3 weeks back to keto again..

lucky bastard hahaha. youre all muscle booo. im still cutting and trying a little fasting. low carbs but prot to fat ratio isnt ideal. belt is at lowest setting. ill take progress anyday 😁

my veggie supplier: 20pesos/day unli romaine parsley and arugula 😊

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    lucky bastard hahaha. youre all muscle booo. im still cutting and trying a little fasting. low carbs but prot to fat ratio isnt ideal. belt is at lowest setting. ill take progress anyday 😁

my veggie supplier: 20pesos/day unli romaine parsley and arugula 😊

well, the truth is im stuck at a certain weight sa benchpress and deadlift, add ako konting carbs to break a plateau...i know i can go back again to keto anytime...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    well, the truth is im stuck at a certain weight sa benchpress and deadlift, add ako konting carbs to break a plateau...i know i can go back again to keto anytime...
    how's the mfr? probably too stiff muscles?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    how's the mfr? probably too stiff muscles?

its normal, when you lose weight, its not unsual to lose strength...i just keep the waist size, if it goes up a little bit, its easy to switch back, pero technically its still low carb...all my meals are still keto...the post workout one has 300g of rice and a desert na no more than 300 calories...research carb spill over, youll understand what i mean bro

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Thanks for the advices everyone! Excellent support group we got here! I started going to the gym last wednesday and I am on an -800 calorie deficit for each day except saturday(+1500 calories) where I binged on japanese food. Only lost .8lbs. I think that's fine though as long as it's a healthy weight loss. Just focusing on cardio(treadmill, bike, elliptical) and no weight lifting for the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Thanks for the advices everyone! Excellent support group we got here! I started going to the gym last wednesday and I am on an -800 calorie deficit for each day except saturday(+1500 calories) where I binged on japanese food. Only lost .8lbs. I think that's fine though as long as it's a healthy weight loss. Just focusing on cardio(treadmill, bike, elliptical) and no weight lifting for the meantime.

you male or female? i think 1500 is too low..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    you male or female? i think 1500 is too low..
    Male boss.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Male boss.

height and weight? actual waistline?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread