New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 169 of 321 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    welcome aboard.

weight loss is about the term caloric deficit/surplus. food contributes 75% while workout contributes around 25%

hence this picture 😁

if you take for example 4000 calories daily and you workout 400calories. there is a surplus of calories especially if youre 5'5 or less. the excess energ is stored as fat goes to anywhere. arms belly face back.

some of the guys are doing ketogenic diets. i think mr big is the most knowledgeable in that regard. ill wait for him to chime in.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    best workout video 🤣

Horrific Knee Injury In The Leg Press ! - YouTube

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si OB baka mabiktima dahil sa fit body niya...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    There are people like that in FF, mostly big burly pedophile looking foreigners. They attack tou in the wet sauna where vision is low coz of the steam.

I also got touched twice sa legs while sitting in the sauna. The one I just accepted as accident, di daw nya makita palabas, the other one pinukpok ko ng wooden pail but i waited when the steam sauna has the automatic steam sa room para wala talaga makita

You guys, should beware too coz of these guys are Aids carriers

Sent from my Macbook 12"

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    welcome aboard.

weight loss is about the term caloric deficit/surplus. food contributes 75% while workout contributes around 25%

hence this picture 😁

if you take for example 4000 calories daily and you workout 400calories. there is a surplus of calories especially if youre 5'5 or less. the excess energ is stored as fat goes to anywhere. arms belly face back.

some of the guys are doing ketogenic diets. i think mr big is the most knowledgeable in that regard. ill wait for him to chime in.

Thanks. Yan nga boss ang aim ko to lessen my calorie intake. I track mine through myfitnesspal. Do you have suggestions on supplements to take? Back in 2012 nung kinakarir ko din ang pag-gym, I used to take Jack3d. Sabi nila thermogenics like green tea, caffeine and chili are effective?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Naiinggit ako sa mga ts na may time, resources at moolah sa pag-gygym. Good mind in a good body is the perfect thing. I've been physically dormant for nearly a year and I notice that whlile my mind is active, my body is sagging (?). Kaya inilabas ko ang bullworker which I bought in KSA 20 years ago. After several weeks, aba, parang bumata feeling ko and I feel happier, more contented; generally more mentally stable. I even lost nearly 2" off my belt size! Kaya, I am nag-gygym inside my room's cramped space (lab, gym, tv room, etc., all-in-one)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Subscribing to this thread. Joined Fitness First last week, need to cut weight kasi ever since I became a dad a few years ago, tuloy tuloy ang weight gain ko. I am planning to go to FF atleast 4x a week focusing on cardio. Has anyone tried GNC Burn 60 as a supplement? If I follow the 12 cal/pound for cutting, how much weight do I expect to lose in a week? 1lb/week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    well if youre not obese and just overweight a mere 20-30lbs, weight reduction isnt necessary...you replace that 30lbs of fat into muscle, cutting calories too much and youre body will complain and youll feel bad..then quit...just stay at maintainace, then create a deficit by exercise...tapos post ka rito ng progress...lastly..stay away from processed sugar

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Thanks. Yan nga boss ang aim ko to lessen my calorie intake. I track mine through myfitnesspal. Do you have suggestions on supplements to take? Back in 2012 nung kinakarir ko din ang pag-gym, I used to take Jack3d. Sabi nila thermogenics like green tea, caffeine and chili are effective?
    ingat ka sa dyan...heart attack comes to mind

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    asan yun cape MR. Big
    diba..you borrowed it for your gay pride festival.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    welcome aboard.

hence this picture 😁

hihi..im at 3000 calories now, weight is not going up or down..so im doing a reset again..doing carb cycling only after a workout...in 3 weeks back to keto again..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread