New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 165 of 321 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Isa kang mandirigma, Sir.
    I did 1.5 hour cardio last night, running like an Energizer bunny-but my legs seems to tire out when going upstairs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd meal

desert...1lb of m&m peanuts

if you have time, download and read dr dipasquale anabolic diet, its a ketogenic base diet where you go into deep ketosis for the 1st 14days..then do a carb refeed, junk is allowed..then start all over again, pero on the 6th and 7th( i only do a single day) day..you refeed again..then cycle back to ketosis...medyo mahirap kasi..youve kicked the bad habit of eating sugar, now you got to force yourself into eating junk again...pero sh!t works, after the refeed, you feel and look bigger then..there is an instant strength gains in all your lifts, and yes youll gain around 5-7lbs of water weight...pero by weds, all of it is gone...by sat morning i lost 1lb...its not for everyone, if youre not used to switching diets...its not for you.. here is a vid on how it works..sort of

The Anabolic Diet - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    if youre only consuming 1400 thats too low, thats the caloric maintainance of a 93lb man..heres the formula..12cal per pound of bodyweight if cutting, 15 to maintain, 17-18 if trying to bulk..if you want to build lean mass you need to eat more...

Currently I'm 145-147 lbs. I dont want to gain any pounds anymore as im almost satisfied just want to cut. Based on my current state (pic) is it possible to produce cut from there? Thank you

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Currently I'm 145-147 lbs. I dont want to gain any pounds anymore as im almost satisfied just want to cut. Based on my current state (pic) is it possible to produce cut from there? Thank you
    Doable but not recommended.
    You should eat more.
    Derek or bruce lee?
    Your body, your choice...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post

2nd meal

desert...1lb of m&m peanuts

if you have time, download and read dr dipasquale anabolic diet, its a ketogenic base diet where you go into deep ketosis for the 1st 14days..then do a carb refeed, junk is allowed..then start all over again, pero on the 6th and 7th( i only do a single day) day..you refeed again..then cycle back to ketosis...medyo mahirap kasi..youve kicked the bad habit of eating sugar, now you got to force yourself into eating junk again...pero sh!t works, after the refeed, you feel and look bigger then..there is an instant strength gains in all your lifts, and yes youll gain around 5-7lbs of water weight...pero by weds, all of it is gone...by sat morning i lost 1lb...its not for everyone, if youre not used to switching diets...its not for you.. here is a vid on how it works..sort of

The Anabolic Diet - YouTube

ang kadire nun meal mo grabe! i almost puked. Mr. Big I care for you. stop treating yourself this way. Double Cheeseburger McDo na lang with Medium Fries and Coke Zero. sigurado yan maintained ka na. then at home, just buy a burger paty from SNR, then Air Fried Fries

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    what you want is called body transformation, your still need to eat near your caloric maintainance to build muscle sometimes more, that muscle will be your caloric furnace, raising your metabolic rate...go eat more...like 2k calories a day and see what happens..

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...vrkWaVv9C8l-ZF

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i think derek started with anabolics. then slowly incorporated some serious workouts to attain that matured muscle look. hes been doing that for 20yrs?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hi guys! Been missing out on this thread the past week.. anyway, what protein shake brand do you use mga idol? I'm looking at Lazada and they have 46% discount on gold standard 5lbs.. thoughts mga idol?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Isopure has zero carb.

Daming fake protein supps especially Gold standard from ON. Its the most copied protein supp. they have the best chocolate taste though.

Shelf life is 1-2yrs kaya siguro naka sale yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    jk 😉

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Nitrotech or platinum whey from muscletech.. mutant mass worked for me for massing

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread