New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 160 of 321 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I need more than a month and I'm too conservative to wear a bikini hehehe.

Isn't it hard to do weights on a low carb diet? My friends did Cohen and they were advised not to exercise when they started the diet. Parang after a few weeks na.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    i-search mo sa google Mcdonald's diet. dami pumayat sa America. yun cheeseburger meal lang with small fries and drink everyday

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    keto gurus

how do you deal with constipation? 😧😨😱😷😲

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    keto gurus

how do you deal with constipation? Tsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym ThreadTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Paps! That's our problem.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread I take fiber supplements and drink tea by the end of the day.. that should help..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    bro... i hate nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought the fat would help lubricate things... but wtf

Ill dropby at d pharma.. maybe grab that psyllium and that magnesium.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    is Eric Berg the father of keto? he's very good?

he's on YouTube

best time to eat video... good shyt

Last edited by StockEngine; March 10th, 2017 at 06:43 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

he's on YouTube

He's an advocate of keto paps. I watch him too everyday when I started the diet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    bro... i hate nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought the fat would help lubricate things... but wtf

Ill dropby at d pharma.. maybe grab that psyllium and that magnesium.

i just eat a lot of romaine lettuce, di ko sinasama sa macros coz very minimal calories and hirap i measure, plus drink 5L of water a day...when waking up drink a liter before doing anything...youll notice youll poop in 5mins...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015

he's on YouTube

im a fan of him also...but he's no father of keto which is around since 1800s to cure epilepsy and seizures and modern proponent nyan is vince gironda with his steak and eggs diet in the 50s..research mo sya papi...youll get kick out of his gym if you crunches and sit ups..nung 90s its the anabolic diet by dr mauro di pasquale, ketogenic cycling sa kanya papi, 5 days keto, 2 days carbs..low fat and protein..syempre may atkins diet...pero flawed yung sa kanya coz its not technically keto coz of the high protein...too much your protein will turn into carbs..via gluconeogenesis..bad for the heart...ngayon its eric berg and si dr john keifer, his take on this is "carb nite"....there are some people that needs cheat days...carb nite is a viable solution..every 7th day you can eat donuts, ice cream, cookies...then go back again on monday

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    keto gurus

how do you deal with constipation? 😧😨😱😷😲

eat lotsa leaves.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i just eat a lot of romaine lettuce, di ko sinasama sa macros coz very minimal calories and hirap i measure, plus drink 5L of water a day...when waking up drink a liter before doing anything...youll notice youll poop in 5mins...

Another useless food, lettuce or salads. Most of the leaf-based diets are indigestible. Kumbaga pampabusog Lang, it has no nutrient and you are in danger pa of putting into your body micro organisms or even pesticides from lettuce farming.

And totootng use no fruits and veggies are to get the nutrients and we do that by our digestive system. Crunch Nya no crunch yun to squeeze out the nutrients . That's why most people are hungry after a salad. Kai's yun juices Lang naman kelangan not the leaves or balat itself, a lot of people contract. Bacteria that attacks your lymph node systems coz San ba gawa and lettuce and other leafy veggies, eh do sa fertilizer - most poop no bird, manok, kambing, kalabaw, mins an human waste pa nga.

So for me, the Breville juicer is the best way to consume fruits and veggies, yun nutridisc Nyah it destroys the bacteria from farm or even from storage, leaving with the vitamins and nutrients that your body really needs.

Napansin mo na to eh, say sa grocery you buy those veggies, tapos may nag sneeze or humawak at nilamas yun displaying fruits and veggies , guaranteed you'll intake it. Kadire no

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread