New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 155 of 321 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    round eef,,, peanut butter..coke zero

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Coke Zero for me too idol pag gustong mag soda.. have you tried meltique steak paps? Sarap nun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Coke Zero for me too idol pag gustong mag soda.. have you tried meltique steak paps? Sarap nun!

i know its expensive....halos parehas na yun ng weekly budget ko na meats, if youre in keto let say 2-3months straight, pwede mo nang i-try carb nite, every saturday, youll introduce carbs in the evening, pero dapat sa sunday morning, you need to work out, youll gain around 4lbs-6lbs initially, by weds its gone..you can eat donuts and ice cream if you want, just as long as stick within your maintainance..pang jump start yung ng metabolism...just try it out if you plateaued

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    i know its expensive....halos parehas na yun ng weekly budget ko na meats, if youre in keto let say 2-3months straight, pwede mo nang i-try carb nite, every saturday, youll introduce carbs in the evening, pero dapat sa sunday morning, you need to work out, youll gain around 4lbs-6lbs initially, by weds its gone..you can eat donuts and ice cream if you want, just as long as stick within your maintainance..pang jump start yung ng metabolism...just try it out if you plateaued
    Try ko to idol! Thank you very much sa tips!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by makyong View Post
    Am not really tracking my daily calorie intake, no special diet/meal program. Just way too tedious for me. Minsan nga kaing construction worker ako, minsan naman dildil asin lang. I just need to stay away from sweets.

uutusan ka lang sa mga arms ganyan, tagabuhat ng mineral water para itaob sa dispenser, tiga-palit ng gulong pag kaangkas ka, and tigadala ng mga check-in luggage pag say nag-travel kayo ng mga barkada mo, even the flight attendant will always ask for your help na itaas yun carry-in luggage ng elderlies, ladies with kids sa plane.

been there done that. ang nakakabwiset kasi dyan eh yun bigla ka magkaka-injury say first time mo sa Tokyo or LA. learn to conceal those biceps while traveling. you will get used I tell you

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    guys pay attention to this. look at this once bulky gym toned celebs:

[img]http://static2.therichestimages.com/cdn/1200/629/100/c/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/drehkilos-matt-damon2010-sp_5953036-ORIGINAL-imageGallery_standard.jpg[/mg]

two months without gym this will happen. there are so many reason this could happen, for example a work transfer or nagkarun ng family problem or whatever. to go to the gym to bulk up is hard enough, but to go to the gym positive-minded before workout is even harder. there are just too many factors that affect a workout

that's why I stopped it. I do juicing and I do aero martial arts. aero martial arts is like gym weights too pero add another factor, lagyan mo ng knife or chaku, yun tipong puwede ka masaktan pag nagkamali ka. im sure that will motivate every day, ngaun dami ko sugat sa legs ko because I always hit myself with the blade and minsan yun hande ng chaku. but it's worth it. I don't even keep track of time with my exercise, or track anything at all. Just imagine your greatest enemy, your neighbor, your boss, your landlord, anybody at the other end of those training knives, sticks or chaku.

3 birds in one stone, you get fit, you learn a weapon skill, and you get to release all those anger energy.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014

eto pa mali yun sa taas.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    looks like nag away na naman kayo ng boyfriend mo papi..loser mode ka na naman...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    most of those actors dont know shyt. they hire coaches that give them a body for a movie. they "act" to be "fit"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    OT lang: is Circuit training OK as alternative to going to the Gym?

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread