New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 321 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Yes sir, salmon is rich in fat.. I buy the salmon sashimi or the fillet.. bake them with lemon butter sauce and there you go.. yummy!

If I may paps, try downloading my fitness pal.. you'll see the nutrition facts of the food (the ones with green checks which are verified) or you can scan the barcode.. it's a helpful tool..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would love to eat salmon daily but it's too expensive. I just buy yellowfin tuna.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Yes sir, salmon is rich in fat.. I buy the salmon sashimi or the fillet.. bake them with lemon butter sauce and there you go.. yummy!

If I may paps, try downloading my fitness pal.. you'll see the nutrition facts of the food (the ones with green checks which are verified) or you can scan the barcode.. it's a helpful tool..

Yeah I have mfp hehehe. The barcode scanner is awesome.

I need to check the seafood area again today. Mabilis maubos ang salmon sa bundok. 😥

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Bro I believe you. I was curious lng what kinds of fat. didnt know salmon was rich in fat. or are you buying salmon belly

Mr Big

ano yun fat sa peanut butter mo? safe ba yun rapeseed+cottonseed and soybean oils?

yes, they are bad...
    Ugly Truth About Vegetable Oil - YouTube

for peanut butter i eat skippys natural, no hydrogenated oils

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    yep may fight si Manny na ang weight nya was 135lbs lang. pero halos solid muscles naman ang katawan nya, only less fats. I challenge you magpost ka nga ng pix mo noong 190lbs ka to current weight? I got a feeling your saying about your wieight is just figments of your imagination.
    manny was 135lbs pero not on the day of the fight, they are depleted on the day of the weigh in, then they load up on carbs, salt and water sa fight day, theyll ballon around 12-15lbs

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Plus manny is Short diba? Like 5'5"?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I would love to eat salmon daily but it's too expensive. I just buy yellowfin tuna.

Tuna is one source of fats too! You can try the meltique steak in S&R. It contains 5 packs of rib eye steak. What I do is I cut them in half so I can have 10 portions. The healthy fat melts in your mouth goodness..

I try to stay away from fruits too as they contain sugar (sadly) so I just take multi vitamins to replace the nutrients I'm missing out on..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Yeah I have mfp hehehe. The barcode scanner is awesome.

I need to check the seafood area again today. Mabilis maubos ang salmon sa bundok. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

MFP is one awesome app indeed sir! Fresh tuna, tangigue or blue marlin sir oks din.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    OB's goal:
    Uls, eto talaga aim ko

That's why I'm convincing Mr Big to melt all the muscles via cardio and then payg payat na sa Koa palakihin ulet and biceps. By that time kahit, 20 lbs weights pwede na. Naawa ako sa Kanya lifting those heavy weights, sya din Baka magka-injury sya. I used to lift 4 45 lbs. never again no

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Or better yet OB should post a pic of his gym fit body. Why would a guy want to look like those payatot Korean guys parang hindi maipagtatanggol sarili.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk
    Cath here is me some 6 months ago when I was trying the Uniqlo Small Polo Dry Shirts for the first time. look at my back it was fat even though I was lifting. I said to myself the weights are making it hard for me to fit in Asian clothing so again here it is me in when I was 142lbs or 10lbs heavier. so in a way, I understand Mr. Bigs I used to hang out with guys like him in the gym.

[img] http://oi64.tinypic.com/2wmkscn.jpg[/iimg]

in my opinion, if stripes clothing make you look fat in pictures even if it's the smallest size, then your fat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

oops mali 2nd try

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Cath here is me some 6 months ago when I was trying the Uniqlo Small Polo Dry Shirts for the first time. look at my back it was fat even though I was lifting. I said to myself the weights are making it hard for me to fit in Asian clothing so again here it is me in when I was 142lbs or 10lbs heavier. so in a way, I understand Mr. Bigs I used to hang out with guys like him in the gym.

[img] http://oi64.tinypic.com/2wmkscn.jpg[/iimg]

in my opinion, if stripes clothing make you look fat in pictures even if it's the smallest size, then your fat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

oops mali 2nd try

your shoulders are slumped and arms looks girly..you need to man up..

Superhero Fashion Emergency - YouTube

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread