New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 151 of 321 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    after 3 months im doing 9 pancakes and halohalo later then back on track uli tomorrow...i did a hour of cardio this morning, later before i eat ill be going to the gym to do some deadlifts, para less impact yung junk that ill be eating later..i have a tip for you papi.....our body can store around 750g of glycogen/carbs in our muscles and liver, if youre carb depleted, even you if eat 20 pancakes (1950 calories...no biggie if your maintainance is 2500 a day) ...its only 260g of carbs...you can deplete those 260g the following day..btw i replaced the mayonase with mustard mix with a little mang tomas for my sauce, if youre gonna do mayo, chk for vegtable or hydrogenated oil, its full of trans fats papi...
    Thanks sa tip idol! Kaya pala even if I eat rice for a cheat meal or a few days, it doesn't do anything..

Try ko yang recipe mo idol.. sarap kasi ng mayo.. lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Paps, ano yung 2500 cal/day? Nett or total consumption?

Sayang ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ko. I'm trying to maintain my current weight. I used to be 178 lbs last July, down to 143 lbs. I'm on the shorter side (about 5'4") Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

I'm only doing cardio 3 to 4 times a week. I used to just eat canned tuna pero parang napaka unhealthy at nakakasawa, so I started eating our usual food (but less rice).

I might try weights but I dont want to be too big kasi di ako katangkaran Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

My only concern right now is sleep. I'm only averaging 6 hrs of sleep. Any suggestions how to get better sleep.

That's 2,500 cal total consumption for the day paps.

Try mo keto diet paps.. it works wonders.. after a week of changing your diet, you will find yourself sleeping like a baby everyday.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    +1000 Maybe we'll get a better idea of what body type OB is aiming for.

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk
    I think it's like the pic that uls posted. LOL. Omg mukhang bakla.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sure ka ba na di ka beki OB? I have never heard the word "fabulous" used by a straight guy so much, if at all. The body type you want is as feminine as it gets.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Believe it or not sir, I eat bacon, steak, salmon, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter, olive oil, etc. I eat in moderation of course. I maintain to only have less than 2,500 calories a day. For women I think less than 1,500 calories a day dapat.

Bro I believe you. I was curious lng what kinds of fat. didnt know salmon was rich in fat. or are you buying salmon belly

Mr Big

ano yun fat sa peanut butter mo? safe ba yun rapeseed+cottonseed and soybean oils?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OB's goal:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    blame basketball...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Yes I'm 5'7. And My aim is to look like those guys in Korean telenovela with super slim suits.

Actually, I got so thin lately nan naging ginawin ako. I can't even stand the Aircon in Shangrila mall or sometimes in Megamall netong. Cold spell period from January to Feb.

I even had chest pains when temperature dropped in early morning. Siguro sa sobrang pagkapayat Jo lumiit ang body Jo pero lungs ko

naiwan malaki. 190lbs ako dati

What's wrong with 132, diba Pacquaio needs to weight 135lbs sa isang division to fight. So parang ganun Lang, look at Pacquiao in the senate with a coat and tie, diba Magpantay sya magdala

Hun friend mo ha 128lbs mataba pa yun, my wife weights only 105lbs, and her best friend girl from the gym weights 102lbs. Silang dalawa lagi ko kasama and that's why lagi kami tinitignan sa malls
    yep may fight si Manny na ang weight nya was 135lbs lang. pero halos solid muscles naman ang katawan nya, only less fats. I challenge you magpost ka nga ng pix mo noong 190lbs ka to current weight? I got a feeling your saying about your wieight is just figments of your imagination.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Panalo na naman si OB, pinatulan niyo na naman siya lahat. As if naman naaaffect siya pag tinawag niyong bakla. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Bro I believe you. I was curious lng what kinds of fat. didnt know salmon was rich in fat. or are you buying salmon belly

Mr Big

ano yun fat sa peanut butter mo? safe ba yun rapeseed+cottonseed and soybean oils?

Yes sir, salmon is rich in fat.. I buy the salmon sashimi or the fillet.. bake them with lemon butter sauce and there you go.. yummy!

If I may paps, try downloading my fitness pal.. you'll see the nutrition facts of the food (the ones with green checks which are verified) or you can scan the barcode.. it's a helpful tool..

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread