New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 149 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sobrang lakas ko mag chocolate, I have a chocolate ref I really can't help it. Bad mood ako without sweets. I really crave for it like drugs
    usally nilalagay ko ang chocolate bar sa hot chocolate para mawala kagad cravings ko

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    salad and chicken breast diet is un-sustainable, lang lasa food, taste like cardboard...now that you know how it works, you need to eat more to gain muscle, dont worry as long as the carbs are low, you wont gain fat, there is no high insulin which is a fat storing hormone, kalimutan mo muna yung scale, if you gain weight, its ok, that is muscle, as long as your waist is maintained ok lang..plus drink lots
    of water, like 5L a day, theres an app that reminds you to drink, lastly eat a lot
    of greens, my staple is romaine lettuce which i eat everyday, kailangan kasi , i eat a kilo of meat a day,
    im also doing another another protocol besides keto, its call Intermittent fasting, ive been doing it for two years or so and never skipped a day, ok sya partner sa ketogenic diet..pansin mo na you dont have cravings when in ketosis? you have stored fat used as fuel...heres a summary on how its done...enjoy..this is life changing also

Intermittent Fasting Raises HGH 1300% - 2000% - YouTube
    Mr. Big ang gasto mo with all those computations and food budget. 1 kilo of meat wow.

wag ka na kaya magbuhat, malakas ang intake mo. why not join an aerobics class, melt all those muscles off. that's making you do all this unecessary things.

I eat anything and yet I'm 132lbs. melt it off na lang nahihirapan na ako sa mga diets mo, mag-juicing ka na lang to kill the cravings. maybe 2 liters of juice a day for a month

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Mr. Big ang gasto mo with all those computations and food budget. 1 kilo of meat wow.

wag ka na kaya magbuhat, malakas ang intake mo. why not join an aerobics class, melt all those muscles off. that's making you do all this unecessary things.

I eat anything and yet I'm 132lbs. melt it off na lang nahihirapan na ako sa mga diets mo, mag-juicing ka na lang to kill the cravings. maybe 2 liters of juice a day for a month
    132, ano ka girl? eh mas mabigat pa 1st warmup set ko ng deadlift, aero ha? like richards simmons? ..kala mo sakin lang cardio? its rowing sometimes farmers walk, im a fan of functional strenght sports like strongman, i can do carbs also, pero i just like the feeling of endless energy throughout the day....no more mid afternoon slum, plus my sleep is better, i wake up 3-4am in the mornings....btw
    ultra marathon athletes are using this protocol becoz no need for gels, yung stored fat is their energy supply, an average healthy person has around 40k calories in his body as fuel, pero dapat you need to be fat adapted first.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    65% fat? wtfat are you eating? kuya big eats pork belly...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Believe it or not sir, I eat bacon, steak, salmon, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter, olive oil, etc. I eat in moderation of course. I maintain to only have less than 2,500 calories a day. For women I think less than 1,500 calories a day dapat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    132, ano ka girl? eh mas mabigat pa 1st warmup set ko ng deadlift, aero ha? like richards simmons? ..kala mo sakin lang cardio? its rowing sometimes farmers walk, im a fan of functional strenght sports like strongman, i can do carbs also, pero i just like the feeling of endless energy throughout the day....no more mid afternoon slum, plus my sleep is better, i wake up 3-4am in the mornings....btw
    ultra marathon athletes are using this protocol becoz no need for gels, yung stored fat is their energy supply, an average healthy person has around 40k calories in his body as fuel, pero dapat you need to be fat adapted first.
    LOL!!! hahahaha! oo nga! My friend is small and thin and she is 128 lbs na. I don't know how 130 lbs looks like sa lalaki and I assume at least 5'7" ang height ng guy.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Believe it or not sir, I eat bacon, steak, salmon, eggs, mayonnaise, cheese, butter, olive oil, etc. I eat in moderation of course. I maintain to only have less than 2,500 calories a day. For women I think less than 1,500 calories a day dapat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    after 3 months im doing 9 pancakes and halohalo later then back on track uli tomorrow...i did a hour of cardio this morning, later before i eat ill be going to the gym to do some deadlifts, para less impact yung junk that ill be eating later..i have a tip for you papi.....our body can store around 750g of glycogen/carbs in our muscles and liver, if youre carb depleted, even you if eat 20 pancakes (1950 calories...no biggie if your maintainance is 2500 a day) ...its only 260g of carbs...you can deplete those 260g the following day..btw i replaced the mayonase with mustard mix with a little mang tomas for my sauce, if youre gonna do mayo, chk for vegtable or hydrogenated oil, its full of trans fats papi...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    after 3 months im doing 9 pancakes and halohalo later then back on track uli tomorrow...i did a hour of cardio this morning, later before i eat ill be going to the gym to do some deadlifts, para less impact yung junk that ill be eating later..i have a tip for you papi.....our body can store around 750g of glycogen/carbs in our muscles and liver, if youre carb depleted, even you if eat 20 pancakes (1950 calories...no biggie if your maintainance is 2500 a day) ...its only 260g of carbs...you can deplete those 260g the following day..btw i replaced the mayonase with mustard mix with a little mang tomas for my sauce, if youre gonna do mayo, chk for vegtable or hydrogenated oil, its full of trans fats papi...
    I used to make my own mayonnaise

mrbig help me lose weight please I want to look good for my crush hehe. Na insecure ako sa body niya.

Cohen diet says I can eat crackers still?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

mrbig help me lose weight please I want to look good for my crush hehe. Na insecure ako sa body niya.

you've been saying you wanna lose weight for several years but you don't do anything

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    you've been saying you wanna lose weight for several years but you don't do anything
    Paps Uls.. Mahal mo Talaga si Cathy.... your always on the guard sa mga post Nya...

By the way Paps. .. may forklift ka ba 5tonner?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015

i know one of the models... you should see his "before and after....and after pics" he gained back the weight again...hindi kasi diet ang kailangan, its a lifestyle choice...whatever protocol you choose, as long as its easy on you, stick with it, lahat yan whether its vegan, paleo, south beach, their 1st rule is....no sugar...this was my 1st goal, after that, madali na lahat...try the 21 sugar detox challenge, dito ako nag start..

http://21daysugardetox.com/

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread