New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 321 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3210
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    grabe, laking improvement, 30lb loss is a big change, now you got a "good problem" your clothes look lousy na....time to buy new ones...kanina may nag ci-circuit training sa new gym ko, im shy kasi puro girls ill try it out next week..
    Thanks idol! One on one session ako papi.. shy din ako sa mga girls.. then I hit the weights section after.. Ganda ng progress mo sir! Tips naman jan.

Was able to purchase some new wardrobe.. I was size 36.. now down to 32sh.. I did a lot of the "salad and chicken breast" diet for a while, I was only losing 1-2lbs.. then I discovered keto.. boom! Bagsak ang weight ko then started to gain some muscles which were non existent before.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce_almighty View Post
    Thanks idol! One on one session ako papi.. shy din ako sa mga girls.. then I hit the weights section after.. Ganda ng progress mo sir! Tips naman jan.

Was able to purchase some new wardrobe.. I was size 36.. now down to 32sh.. I did a lot of the "salad and chicken breast" diet for a while, I was only losing 1-2lbs.. then I discovered keto.. boom! Bagsak ang weight ko then started to gain some muscles which were non existent before.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

that was a quick belly buster .. bravo!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; March 3rd, 2017 at 09:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    that was quick belly buster .. bravo!

Thanks you paps! Malapit na ang summer.. we need to achieve that beach body.. Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

salad and chicken breast diet is un-sustainable, lang lasa food, taste like cardboard...now that you know how it works, you need to eat more to gain muscle, dont worry as long as the carbs are low, you wont gain fat, there is no high insulin which is a fat storing hormone, kalimutan mo muna yung scale, if you gain weight, its ok, that is muscle, as long as your waist is maintained ok lang..plus drink lots
    of water, like 5L a day, theres an app that reminds you to drink, lastly eat a lot
    of greens, my staple is romaine lettuce which i eat everyday, kailangan kasi , i eat a kilo of meat a day,
    im also doing another another protocol besides keto, its call Intermittent fasting, ive been doing it for two years or so and never skipped a day, ok sya partner sa ketogenic diet..pansin mo na you dont have cravings when in ketosis? you have stored fat used as fuel...heres a summary on how its done...enjoy..this is life changing also

Intermittent Fasting Raises HGH 1300% - 2000% - YouTube

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    salad and chicken breast diet is un-sustainable, lang lasa food, taste like cardboard...now that you know how it works, you need to eat more to gain muscle, dont worry as long as the carbs are low, you wont gain fat, there is no high insulin which is a fat storing hormone, kalimutan mo muna yung scale, if you gain weight, its ok, that is muscle, as long as your waist is maintained ok lang..plus drink lots
    of water, like 5L a day, theres an app that reminds you to drink, lastly eat a lot
    of greens, my staple is romaine lettuce which i eat everyday, kailangan kasi , i eat a kilo of meat a day,
    im also doing another another protocol besides keto, its call Intermittent fasting, ive been doing it for two years or so and never skipped a day, ok sya partner sa ketogenic diet..pansin mo na you dont have cravings when in ketosis? you have stored fat used as fuel...heres a summary on how its done...enjoy..this is life changing also

Intermittent Fasting Raises HGH 1300% - 2000% - YouTube
    Thank you idol! I'll keep these things in mind.. you're correct, cravings are obsolete when in ketosis.. you don't even feel hungry..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    meron ka na ba food scale sir?

Yes. I've been weighing my food (raw) for several years already. I eat 100g chicken breast and 100 g vegetables for lunch, 100g tuna or chicken, 100 g vegetables for dinner. Breakfast is apple (I add egg if I do cardio) I just like eating the same thing on weekdays, I don't consider it a diet anymore. My issue is I ALWAYS have dessert (either chocolate or cake) and my snacks are unhealthy also (pastry)

You can do it Ms. Cathy! I'm in love with rice and bread ever since.. I needed to break up with them.. Lol!

Di ako mahilig sa rice and bread. Ang issue ko yung chocolates or cake How did you start on keto diet?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sobrang lakas ko mag chocolate, I have a chocolate ref I really can't help it. Bad mood ako without sweets. I really crave for it like drugs

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sobrang lakas ko mag chocolate, I have a chocolate ref I really can't help it. Bad mood ako without sweets. I really crave for it like drugs
    Get rid of the ref Cath. You have to retrain your taste buds to get rid of the cravings. Gradually reduce your chocolate habit and replace it with fresh fruit until anything with added sugar tastes too sweet. It will help if you always hang out with people who are disciplined with their diet.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes. I've been weighing my food (raw) for several years already. I eat 100g chicken breast and 100 g vegetables for lunch, 100g tuna or chicken, 100 g vegetables for dinner. Breakfast is apple (I add egg if I do cardio) I just like eating the same thing on weekdays, I don't consider it a diet anymore. My issue is I ALWAYS have dessert (either chocolate or cake) and my snacks are unhealthy also (pastry)

Di ako mahilig sa rice and bread. Ang issue ko yung chocolates or cake How did you start on keto diet?
    Well, I started at home.. I didn't buy anything from the grocery that has carbs and sugar in it.. I'm a meat lover so it was a bit easy.. I love chocolates too but I settled with the dark ones but only have them like one tiny bit a day just to keep me going.. once you've settled with your keto diet, I promise you, your cravings for sweets will go away completely.. start with 1 week of totally no sugar or carbs.. I use a calorie counter too, my fitness pal app.. for keto, you have to have 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs.. I input what I plan to eat..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    for keto, you have to have 65% fat, 30% protein and 5% carbs.. I input what I plan to eat..

65% fat? wtfat are you eating? kuya big eats pork belly...

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread